Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] Defiance: Cloaked and Ready

2»

Comments

• jocieBjocieB Member Posts: 72
    Originally posted by JeroKane

Tabula Rasa

Meh.  Move on.  Seriously.    And my part doesn't post because?  Oh, I see.  Half a bottle of red wine.  Carry on.

Originally posted by cypeq86
    Originally posted by Caldrin

Firefall is a lot better..

That would sum up why defiance might have hard time being really sucessful

because Firefall is such a pile o shite that folk might be put off by this half decent attempt at a game?  I see where you're coming from.

Originally posted by jocieB
    Originally posted by JeroKane

Tabula Rasa

Meh.  Move on.  Seriously.    And my part doesn't post because?  Oh, I see.  Half a bottle of red wine.  Carry on.

Meh.  Move on.  Seriously.    And my part doesn't post because?  Oh, I see.  Half a bottle of red wine.  Carry on.  (re-edit.  am totally moving on...)

Originally posted by cypeq86
    Originally posted by Volgore
    Question: may i state something negative about the game or will it get deleted again, like you delete ANY negative comment about Defiance?

man Defiance Beta is under NDA didn't you at least glimpse at titles when you press [I agree] ?

If you go on about details what do you expect. You agreed to not discuss them people like you make mods life horribad.

it's under varying NDAs, depending which version you're playing.  The EULA I pretended to care about when they let me in, will indeed be (and is being) honoured.  I am not sure anyone here, including Volgore, violated that agreement.  Particularly since he or she ASKED if they could say something negative before they did!

• RaventreeRaventree Member Posts: 456
    Originally posted by cypeq8

it's under varying NDAs, depending which version you're playing.  The EULA I pretended to care about when they let me in, will indeed be (and is being) honoured.  I am not sure anyone here, including Volgore, violated that agreement.  Particularly since he or she ASKED if they could say something negative before they did!

I'm pretty sure that sarcastically asking for permission from an unrelated site such as MMORPG to badmouth a game under NDA doesn't exactly make it legit.

Currently playing:
    Rift
    Played:
    SWToR, Aion,EQ, Dark Age of Camelot
    World of Warcraft, AoC

• DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521
    Originally posted by Wraithone
    Originally posted by Caldrin

I am sorry to say this but the only good thing about this game is the fact its running along side a TV series, i would really like to see...

Other than that its an average third person shooter and thats at best..

Firefall is a lot better..

I like Firefall myself, but lord only knows when its going to be ready.  Perhaps fall or winter this year.  I really do not care about the TV series.  I've not watched TV for years and years now.  If the game is entertaining, thats good enough for me.

Firefall won't be ready for years.  And by that i mean delivering on the game concept they've put forward on paper.  That game has fantastic potential but they keep chasing their tails instead of moving in a forward direction.