Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to get a free beta key!

Comments

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    So people are still getting keys? I did it hours ago and never got one?

No signature, I don't have a pen

• CallinCallin Member Posts: 99
    yea i did it not an hour ago. took FOREVER for them to send me the key though
  • SafoSafo Member UncommonPosts: 48

I just got mine.  Only took about 10minutes to get the key once I was validated for the competition.

Thanks Starsbarry for the info!   See ya'll for the Mar 8th test.

• jdnycjdnyc Member UncommonPosts: 1,643
    Originally posted by Callin

System is probably getting slammed from requests.  ;)

I'm honestly surprised they still have keys to give out.

• UlorikUlorik Member UncommonPosts: 179
    Anybody in the UK got a key recently, my key has not arrived for several hours?
  • Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    Originally posted by jdnyc
    Originally posted by Callin

System is probably getting slammed from requests.  ;)

I'm honestly surprised they still have keys to give out.

Must be, just got mine also after waiting a few hours.

No signature, I don't have a pen

• theo5theo5 Member UncommonPosts: 21

Just got another e-mail and invite for this weekend. Thanks so much!

• theo5theo5 Member UncommonPosts: 21

Beta is patching now as well. sweet!

• ChuxShadowChuxShadow Member UncommonPosts: 13

Thanks for the Key!!!

• Key Redeemed
    • PC Gamer (Stormraider Horse)

• ArturiusArturius Member UncommonPosts: 19
    How long does it take to get the key email after verification?
  • HTVfanaticHTVfanatic Member Posts: 2
    I completed mine around 3 hours ago and I haven't gotten anything yet.
  • ChuxShadowChuxShadow Member UncommonPosts: 13

It took almost 2 hrs for me to get my beta key back after i sent in the conformation... hope that helps.

• leon09leon09 Member UncommonPosts: 51

Thanks for the info.

UK here - Sent email verfication at 10:27PM and got my beta code at 10:32PM.

Told my guild about this :).

• jdnycjdnyc Member UncommonPosts: 1,643
    My prediction is that the servers are going to crash from having too many people to test.  Hope they're ready:)
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

Got mine key 10 min after the conformation link.

Edit: Pale Horse ^^

Sorry, that phrasing may have been confusing. Anyone who redeemed a key from PC Gamer will be in the second and third Beta Weekends.

Link:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?30761-Neverwinter-Beta-Weekend-details-Read-this-first!/page60&p=1055931&viewfull=1#post1055931

• GrimsbiGrimsbi Member Posts: 10

Just got my beta key!!  Took about an hour.  Pale Horse.  Thanks!!!

Behold, a pale horse and he who sat on him was death.  And hell followed with him.

• HestiaHestia Member UncommonPosts: 119
    Worked! Thank you.
  • STARSBarrySTARSBarry Member Posts: 19

seen the good news about the beta keys... nice to see everyone will be enjoying neverwinter this weekend ^_^

in other news im happy to see so many people using this system.... I know it could be abusive but I just cant agree with forcing people to pay money just to try a game they may or might not like

its like charging for a demo, I am a Hero of the north founder I have put down $200 and I got one friend invite.... that lasts for a single beta weekend.... I would like there to be other people who sign up after playing this weekend as either a hero or guardian, but how will you make an informed purchese if you cant even try the game?

while this might have worked a few months ago... after the burn of colonial marines less gamers are willing to shell out on a promise incase it turns out to be a false one. 

to those of you will guild members, neverwinter is far more fun with friends so please spread the word, get them to sign up and if they dont like it... thats fine but perhaps they might and perhaps you might... but you wont know unless you try this beta right?

• MaephistoMaephisto Member Posts: 632

Nice work OP, I got my code.  Thanks

For those asking how long it takes to recieve the code, it took me approx 7 hours to get mine.

• bfc.slanderbfc.slander Member Posts: 5
    If you need answers to the question, you can find them on my site http://BFCGamingPC.com
  • STARSBarrySTARSBarry Member Posts: 19
    Originally posted by bfc.slander
    If you need answers to the question, you can find them on my site http://BFCGamingPC.com

id point out you have put alot of those in caps, which the system will reconise as incorrect since its case sensitive the entire answer has to be in lower case

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Cricky it worked glad I clicked on this.

Well lets see if its any good :/

Originally posted by STARSBarry
    Originally posted by bfc.slander

id point out you have put alot of those in caps, which the system will reconise as incorrect since its case sensitive the entire answer has to be in lower case

Nice catch! Thanks for the heads up.  I went back and changed all answers to lower case, also noticed that i missed a few questions, i'll add answers to those shortly.

By the way, if any of you guys are members on other boards where people might be interested in playing the neverwinter beta, please direct them to my site for a key,  I'd love to see a huge turnout for the beta!

http://BFCGamingPC.com

• ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318

Thanks a lot buddy. Worked perfectly.