Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Paradox Linkshell is now recruiting!

Been meaning to make a LS of my own since 1.0, but I tried many a times to make one, but the population was just so not there that it was impossible. Now that ARR is coming around the corner I figured it's time to make another shot at this.

Paradox will be an endgame/social Linkshell. We will focus on current content and whatever SE throws at us. This isn't going to be a super hardcore LS. As much as I'd like to be one of the top I have other things to attend to and don't have that kind of time anymore. I expect us to have fun while still clearing the current content while it's still content.

A little about myself:

I've played so many MMO's that I can't even keep count anymore. I'm currently playing WoW, where my raid team has cleared all current content except Heroic modes. We have A LOT of issues since the beginning of the expansion so we really didn't have time to focus on what we really wanted. The new patch is coming out soon and we plan to hit that as hard as we can. We all strive for the same purpose and that's what I want to look for in ARR: the same people who take the game seriously when come time, but still having fun in the process. I'm the main tank for the raid team. You can check out my armory if you'd like at:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/duskwood/Impossibrew/simple

While all of this is going on I will also be doing a weekly Podcast about FFXIV:ARR. I already have friends that want to do it so now it's just preping and waiting for that NDA to lift. We will eb covering news, gameplay, what to look forward to, what to do if your stuck, etc. It will be a helpful podcast and I'm hoping to have a good population of followers once the time comes. 

I have some WoW friends wanting to come play and also a good amount of 1.0 players from Excalibur that are waiting for the game to launch as well. This LS will have a nice population at the start, but I figured let's try to get as many people as we can before then.

So, if you're looking for a fun, social and endgame Linkshell who will take endgame seriously, but will still have fun throughout your play time then please apply to Paradox at:

http://paradoxlinkshell.guildwork.com/

Don't mind the website just yet. Once I can get around to it I will put some time in it and make it a nice website for everyone to use. I'm also having a friend make a seperate website for the Podcast so be on the look out for that!

Hope to see you all in game soon!

-Jackson

Comments

• NaMeNaMeNaMeNaMe Member Posts: 88

I guess i'll join :D

Looking to play the same when it comes out along side Wildstar/TESO! Haven't got any friends playing so yea woud be great to join a guild :)

"if u forcefully insert foriegn objects into my? body, i will die"