Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What if the Matrix is real in TSW too?!?!

Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
That would be one crazy expansion....everything we are doing now is meaningless!

Comments

• BjelarBjelar Member UncommonPosts: 398
    Originally posted by Fendel84M
    What if the Matrix is real in TSW too?!?!
    You mean an expansion in which it turns out that TSW isn't "real" at all, but is a computer-code running on a machine somewhere?
    That would be creepy.
  • Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    From start ,  I think all what happening   is an  illusion , dream
  • FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311
    who knows.. maybe the bees are dreaming us

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• WaidenWaiden Member UncommonPosts: 500

EXACTLY. I think we are all dreaming now .. so what about if you all take off your cloths and run outside naked with boners for fun.

• WillyMMORPGWillyMMORPG Member UncommonPosts: 78

Interesting concept, but then we'd have to encounter the sucky Matrix sequels, which would be more horrifying than anything a game dev could come up with. Shudder.

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Originally posted by WillyMMORPG

Interesting concept, but then we'd have to encounter the sucky Matrix sequels, which would be more horrifying than anything a game dev could come up with. Shudder.

haha agree there.

MAYBE the Matrix sequels weren't real and those will actually be replaced with awesome Secret World movies.

mmm...Secret World movie....*drools*

• EleazarosEleazaros Member UncommonPosts: 206

What about the reverse...

All the Myths are True

:-)

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362

So, we're in the matrix playing a video game that is possibly inside our virtual matrix. Matrix in a matrix..... matrixception... We have to go deeper....

edit:spelling

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

OK first I don't mind x being able to interact with space time,but can we keep it a bit real ,like if you want to do this in real life only a black hole has the potentiality of affecting time etc.so yes make it happen but make it hard to do.I haven't tried to create a black hole but I suspect I would merit an achievement in real life