Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End Game Question

SqueeMangSqueeMang Member Posts: 1
I recently returned to the game, and am wondering how long the game will stay fun after hitting the level and AA caps.  Once you've run your character through the raids and high end zones a few times to experience the content what is satisfying about continuing to play a character that won't get any new or improved abilities? What kind of goals or achievements do you work towards post 95/320? Thanks! 

Comments

• craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740
    Originally posted by SqueeMang
    I recently returned to the game, and am wondering how long the game will stay fun after hitting the level and AA caps.  Once you've run your character through the raids and high end zones a few times to experience the content what is satisfying about continuing to play a character that won't get any new or improved abilities? What kind of goals or achievements do you work towards post 95/320? Thanks! 

Depends on whether or not you like raiding.  Lots of folks have a lot of fun raiding in EQ2.   I know I did for a couple of years.

• MurlockDanceMurlockDance Member Posts: 1,223
    Originally posted by SqueeMang

Outside of raiding, how about helping your guildies level up/raid/etc., help level the guild if it is not maxed out already, finishing up zones you haven't completed, finishing up lore quests, heritage and signature quests, crafting, finishing up collections by actually finding the items rather than buying off the AH, or buy many large houses and decorate them.

This game has a huge amount of content and is one of the last games released to have a decent community that is not as self-engrossed as WoW or ToR. Players generate endless content if you get involved in the community.

It would take probably a real year of gameplay for one character to go through all of the content.

Playing MUDs and MMOs since 1994.