Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most memorable PvP moments.

NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759

You have them I know it! Share with us the most memorable moments in PvP in an MMO. I have played many MMOs and PvP'd in most. My history is long with WoW and I have had some great times PvPing (even if the balance wasn't always there) in it. Give me your favorite MMO, class played, and even your best/favorite battle ground played.

"Mommy!!!!!"

I enjoyed WoW's PvP after learning to work really really hard to gear up before even attempting any serious game play in their battlegrounds, but some of my best times were "Roguing it up" in Warsong Gulch and Arathi's Basin. I can't say it was as much fun for the targets of my assault. I do recall many times of being launched from the cliffs of the Lumber Mill too :P.

I have also enjoyed myself in Rift PvP (which imo seemed more balanced than WoW). I did enjoy Warhammers PvP, but the game slowly lost it's appeal as the population dwindled.  I am not a FPS player so I have little memories in that genre, but put on those thinking caps and post your memories below!