Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NA] [Leviathan] Tribe Gaming - A Gamer's Community

Comments

• SharessSharess Member UncommonPosts: 293
    We're still discussing the server choice for Tribe - this is an open topic to all Tribe members by the way. We also just finished taking a screenshot of folks online tonight that were in the Gridania area/willing to join us there. Will post later :) 

Sharess Dragonstar - Midgard
    Grievance is recruiting.

With the last CBT coming to a close Tribe left Eorzea more prepared than ever for Open Beta and Release. At end of CBT3 we had 120 members in the Tribe Free Company, most of which have preordered, and we still have many Tribe members that could not participate due to lack of codes. Tribe is not an everything goes/zerg recruitment community. We are the opposite. We are about Quality first and quantity second. Our application process is not an elitist thing, it performs two VERY important roles to us A) It helps us in getting to know our new to be guild members and B) It helps to ensure that we keep the quality in Tribe.

In my opinion Tribe is best described as a Medium Core community. We have a very diverse mix of people. We have people that I would classify as Hard Core members - ones that achieve at being the best of their classes and help mentor others within Tribe to achieve that level of skill, we have Medium Core members - those with the time to be active helpful members and those that hone skill over time, we have Casual and Semi Casual members - those that have limited time to game due to important commitments but make the most out of their time ingame with Tribe and we have Seasonal Members - those with deployment and other such duties that require them to be away for extended periods of time.

This mixture of members within Tribe is highly beneficial to not only creating the community but also for keeping it running smoothly. In Tribe we have Community Leaders, General Leadership, Chapter Leaders (for specific games), Guides (officers) for those games and Tribe Members inside those games. What is important to note is that there is no such thing as being 'just a member' in Tribe. Everyone in Tribe has a voice and everyone’s voice holds merit.

Grievance is recruiting.
  • SipherrSipherr Member Posts: 14
    Find yourself uncertain what to do now that closed beta is over? Well, take a look into Tribe, a multi-gaming community that enjoys a vast variety of games willing to hang out before release of FFXIV. Steam summer sales can only hold you off for so long :) You can experience what a game fulling has to offer by interacting with other players with the same interest. Tribe is a great community and always willing to lend a hand. 

Tribe Gaming is recruiting. Click here to apply today! Tribe

We've been meeting a LOT of new faces since last beta. Some of which are members and helping our community out in getting to know one another. We are in discussion about many things where everyone has a voice at currently in regards to endgame, server discussion etc. Apply today and get to know us! Play some other games with Tribe in the interm while waiting for FFXIV ARR!

Grievance is recruiting.
    Tribe is always seeking new players to join a social and active community.  With FFXIV open beta and release right around the corner, Tribe can offer an enjoyable atmosphere where you can experience FFXIV with helpful people. So check out Tribe, and find out what we are all about.

Originally posted by Nicole

Tribe for me is home and family. I've met so many wonderful people here and always willing to help in anyway they can. From the very top of the totem pole to the bottom, everyone is treated with respect, kindness, and treated fair. We have some of the most wonderful Guild leaders and guides, they work so hard to make sure this machine keeps running smoothly and I thank you so much for that.

I've never been apart of such a great community of people, never seen so many people work so well at keeping our home happy and fun (that include everyone). Tribe has a wonderful atmosphere, respectful members, good friends, and a home cooked meal just around the corner (if you make the trip up to see Timo and Noel).

I can't thank you enough for not only making Tribe but for welcoming me into the family. I wouldn't trade Tribe for the world and would never turn my back on them.

Above is our latest member testimony from the thread here: http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?9308-Member-Testimonials

Thank you as well Nicole for being such a stand up member of Tribe. I always had a blast raiding with you in WoW!

Grievance is recruiting.
    Still looking for those diamonds in the rough :) 

Grievance is recruiting.
  • Keg0413Keg0413 Member UncommonPosts: 18

Absolutely fantastic group of guys and gals.  I was lucky enough to get to play with them a bit in beta 3 and I was immediately welcomed into the conversation and mumble just to shoot the proverbial stuff while playing around in game.  Got to know them and then it was an easy jump to try and apply.  The process is extremely laid back (as it should be) and you get to know the members, and they genuinely want and get to know you.  After all, you will be gaming day in and day out with these people, so why not ask a few questions and get to know everyone.

If you are looking for a great group of people who are looking at tackling the game from all directions (Want PvE? Sure, Want PvP when it releases? Awesome, Want to fish all day? Pull up a chair next to me!) and want a home then pop on over to http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?10992-Click-Here-to-Apply and get started.  Like I said, its easy and you'll thank yourself for getting in early before the game hits the ground so as to not miss anything AND get to experience it with great people.  You can tell them Jadolan sent you, but as I'm new all that will get you is big cake.  Wait, you like cake?  Even better.

• AevenathAevenath Member UncommonPosts: 116
    I recently joined Tribe earlier this month and it's been nothing but good times. I played with them just once during CB because of work, but had a blast. Very laid back group of people looking to have fun and play video games. I highly recommend at least coming and checking out our site. You'll come for FFXIV and stay for the community.
  • MrBinaryMrBinary Member Posts: 1

I've always been a really big solo-player for MMOs, and was not very keen on guilds/communities until I joined Tribe. It's only been a few months, but I was welcomed into the community instantly and have had great experiences ever since. 

Anyone even considering should definitely join our site, and community.

Open Beta is around the corner and with characters persisting beyond OB and into Live - it is a great time to jump aboard and get to know us at Tribe.

Tribe Gaming
    • A mature gaming community
    • Active for past 12 years in many MMOs
    • Recruiting quality people over quantity

Contact Info
    • Email/MSN - [email protected]
    • Skype – DaveSchadt

Apply or learn more - www.TribeGaming.com

Grievance is recruiting.
  • Keg0413Keg0413 Member UncommonPosts: 18

Hey potential applicants, Jadolan here!  Tribe has officially picked the server it will be rolling on OB/Head Start/Launch.  If you were leaning towards Leviathan well then you are in luck because that is where we will be!  It should be a great server stocked with a great community and you can bet Tribe will be there to make it better.

If you are looking for a great group of people who want to enjoy all facets of the game together then click the link below and get started introducing yourself and meeting the great group of guys and gals that are rolling into FFXIV ARR with a vengeance!

http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?10992-Click-Here-to-Apply

http://www.tribegaming.com/content.php?542-Tribe-Final-Fantasy-14-A-Realm-Reborn-Home-Leviathan!

We have chosen a home server and look forward to getting to know the community as well as being a leading Free Company for Community and Content. 

~David/Sharess

Grievance is recruiting.
    Everyone's super exciting with the live letter tomorrow and announcement of Open Beta. Tribe has decided to pick Leviathan for our home server and looking for anyone wanting to join a great community for FFXIV!

Originally posted by Sipherr
    Everyone's super exciting with the live letter tomorrow and announcement of Open Beta. Tribe has decided to pick Leviathan for our home server and looking for anyone wanting to join a great community for FFXIV!

Darn right we're super excited for FFXIV. I am also glad they are somewhat delaying Crystal Tower for a couple months to allow fully geared from Bahamut. Check out Tribe today! We are doing a optional themed character release with any of the members that are interested in doing so  It's pretty enjoyable. Thundercats Hooo!!!

~Liono

Grievance is recruiting.
    It's not too late to apply and enjoy open beta with Tribe. Everyone is eager to start open beta this weekend and experience what FFXIV has to offer. We even have Liono that you will have fighting along your side

Sword of Omens Give me sight Beyond Sight! *Wammmmmmmmm*

Spoiler alert: The Sword of Omens revealed to me a whole Tribe group of Thundercats ;) 

1 Day and counting! The hype level for FFXIV in Tribe is off the charts. It's a reasonable level of Hype when compared to the game though. So excited to get in there and tear stuff up with my fellow Tribers!

Grievance is recruiting.
    Tribe is still looking for additional members to experience FFXIV August 24th/27th. And for those experiencing the 3102 bug(myself included) this is a great time to apply. With some members also with the bug, we are making the best of it and creating characters on JP servers for the time and/or just chatting on mumble.

• NiyogiNiyogi Member Posts: 28
    Greetings future Triber,

My name is Amber, though my internet alias is Niyogi (if someone out there knows this name from another game, I hope you remember me fondly). I have been playing with Tribe since June of 2012 while playing TERA. While my stint with TERA ended up not lasting long due to the grind at endgame, I've played many many games with other Tribe members & have had an extremely great time doing so. For me, Tribe has become like an extended family and for that I'm glad. 

I hope that you'll join our family and find out the same that I have!

See you soon!

www.tribegaming.com

Hi all! The Tribe Final Fantasy XIV ARR's Members Forum is just bursting with enthusiasm and excitement as the wait for Early Access begins. What will you do until Early Access starts? Do you have a plan of action for when Early Access launches?

Many of us will be playing other games with guild mates while we wait. That's one of the really brilliant things about joining a gaming community like Tribe, you have guild mates in many many games, even if not in an official Tribe capacity, there are still guildies to be found & lots of fun to be had. 

www.tribegaming.com

Hey there Amber:) Thanks for the post!

We definitely had a great time in Open Beta. All registered and good to go for release. We have a very strong start but are looking for some more members that fit in with our mentality. We plan to be pushing content while it is in release and pre nerf, and also plan to be hitting some heroics. There is more to Tribe than just an amazing community and pressing endgame content though. We have a lot of members doing a lot of different things so we always have something on the go to jump into! Different activities, guild organized events and the like, but don't believe me! Come check us out at WWW.Tribegaming.com today!

Grievance is recruiting.
    Looking for more active members.

I'm one of the EU members....I and my husband will be playing in Early Access. Representing Germany! So hyped to get back into the game and start playing. ^^

www.tribegaming.com

Almost to the 12 hour countdown. If you want a guild where your voice is heard as an individual then Tribe is the guild for you.

We had a group discussion regarding which server to roll out on and decided on Leviathan from that discussion.

We are currently in discussion in regards to the Free Company housing lot and location choice.

Be a part of your gaming experience, apply to Tribe today!

Grievance is recruiting.

Just a couple hours after the level cap was removed Tribe was born on Leviathan. 

Grievance is recruiting.