Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I'm excited for CAMELOT UNCHAINED

1. DAOC has the best pvp ever

2. Mark Jacobs made DAOC

3. The idea of KickStarter is very intriguing to me, where I can be an investor in a game.

4. Mark Jacobs seems very sincere about making the game HE wants to make without the big publisher's/investor's influence.

5. With the gaming community actually being the investors, Mark is showing that he is actually listening and interacting with the  gaming community.

6. It will be awesome to watch this game grow from every step on the website knowing I helped and had a say in it.

7. Even if it does fail I won't regret it because I like the idea of being a part of something.

Comments

• shadeviceshadevice Member CommonPosts: 68

Glad you're excited, as am I. Let's not count our lil chickens before they hatch though dude.

Making $$$ is the most powerful lust in this world. Will Mark keep to his current blogs and make that kind of game? and turn away potential big companies who all of the sudden want to throw money at it because of its "Buzz"?

Who knows, time will tell. This venture will surely show what Mark is truly about. I am crossing my fingers that his current words ring as true at final release as they are before any money is given.

• siphonzsiphonz Member Posts: 9

I agree with the OP...Even if it doesn't work out, at least we can say that we were involved & that those of us who do pledge on Kickstarter did it because we had faith that CU could be something great! :) I think Mark Jacobs is taking a very different approach here, but if anyone can do it here can.

You know what they say though... Money walks, bull***** talks...lol

** Camelot-Unchained.net **

http://camelot-unchained.net CU's first unofficial discussion forum geared towards the CU fans only.

• SatariousSatarious Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    I think what's going to happen when you get a lot of activity on the first day for this KickStarter, it's going to cause an AVALANCHE of money coming in afterward.  I bet most people thinking about this are sitting on the fence to see if it takes off before putting their own money into the game.