Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless - IGN preview

NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

from 2 months ago but relevant

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/20/first-look-at-bless

I asked Han about what he was personally most looking forward to when Bless is complete. “That’s hard to decide -- there are so many. Currently it’s the realistic graphics, but deep down it’s the RvR (Realm vs. Realm) system we have planned.

We really want to differentiate Bless with the end content, more specifically with our RvR system and our Royal Quests.

There’s basically two type of RvR: casual and hardcore. The casual RvR is smaller scale. You can jump in and out easier and the consequences aren’t as devastating to you. Hardcore is separated into a region where the outcome of that battle can have a big enough change to affect the story of the entire world, so everything is inter-connected. You can test out the RvR strategies on a smaller scale in the casual mode before you go to the hardcore region where the outcome will affect the people and the factions that participate.“

Comments

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

I like the sound of this game, some of the things standout

• recruiter1recruiter1 Member Posts: 4
    I can't wait!!! i sooooooo much want to play a game with proper graphics and good end game content... sadly, so far i haven't found it!!

<Prepared> EU, A Wildstar Progressive Guild. www.prepared-guild.com... Apply Now