Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RPGMad

rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

A friend of mine just recently brought up a site called RPGMad

So far it looks pretty good, the forums mostly cover RPG's, mmorpg's (not much) and anime.

Right now it's lacking content, but i'm sure once the community grows it should be pretty good, the layout is nice. On the front page you can find out what to do to be a content writer, I might be an anime reviewer for the site as well as a moderator.

So head on over if you'd like and post in the forums, i'm lonely ::::39::.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Comments

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by rathma

A friend of mine just recently brought up a site called RPGMad
    So far it looks pretty good, the forums mostly cover RPG's, mmorpg's (not much) and anime.
    Right now it's lacking content, but i'm sure once the community grows it should be pretty good, the layout is nice. On the front page you can find out what to do to be a content writer, I might be an anime reviewer for the site as well as a moderator.
    So head on over if you'd like and post in the forums, i'm lonely ::::39::.

i dont think this thread will go over very well. posting to advertise for another RPG site to dedicated fans of this site. its kind of like an african american joining the KKK, or at least in my mind which im pretty sure is broken and jaded therefore it provides perfect clarity.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362

Originally posted by Vampyr

i dont think this thread will go over very well. posting to advertise for another RPG site to dedicated fans of this site. its kind of like an african american joining the KKK, or at least in my mind which im pretty sure is broken and jaded therefore it provides perfect clarity.

Well it's not like it says. "OMG, SCREW THIS PLACE AND GO TO THIS SITE BECAUSE IT'S BETTER!" Of course, that would make a more interesting and direct post.

Anywho I joined since ya said yer lonely, signed up as Mr Rabbit... the name I use for FPS games.

-------------------------------------------
    image image image