Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unleashed instead of Unchained?

Anyone else keep typing "Camelot Unleashed" or similar and having to change it back to "Unchained"? Something in my mind keeps going to Unleashed first for whatever reason. >_<!

Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

I immediately think Age of Conan.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• replicantreplicant Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by Loktofeit

I immediately think Age of Conan.

I had the same thought at first as well.

Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

• Storm_FirebladeStorm_Fireblade Member Posts: 156
    Chains are something holding you back, keeping you restrained. I´m pretty sure - although it´s just a gut-feeling - that Mark did choose "Camelot Unchained" as working title, to express his feeling of freedom. Free from the chains of publishers, monitoring your every move.

Camelot Unchained Fanpage
    https://simply-gaming.com/camelot/

• replicantreplicant Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by Storm_Fireblade
    Chains are something holding you back, keeping you restrained. I´m pretty sure - although it´s just a gut-feeling - that Mark did choose "Camelot Unchained" as working title, to express his feeling of freedom. Free from the chains of publishers, monitoring your every move.

I completely agree. My reason for the thread is that my mind just clicks and writes the title wrong almost every single time I write it down. No idea why, but it just happens.

Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"