Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gree Rep Question

Shatter30Shatter30 Member UncommonPosts: 487
So if I do the Gree Rep quests on my Operative, can I do them again on my Sorc?  I know there is a weekly cap on Rep but can you do the dailies on multiple characters each day until you hit cap? 

Comments

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063
    Originally posted by Shatter30
    So if I do the Gree Rep quests on my Operative, can I do them again on my Sorc?  I know there is a weekly cap on Rep but can you do the dailies on multiple characters each day until you hit cap? 

I haven't tried that myself but  I believe you can. I've been grouped with people who said that they were doing that event with multiple characters and I'm sure they wouldn't do that if it didn't benefit them. The REP system is legacy wide so if you want to  max quicker with a facton that is good way to do it. 

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft

• AhnogAhnog Member UncommonPosts: 240
    You can do it on multiple characters if you wish, but whatever reputation you earn on one character is applied account wide to all your characters, so there really is no need to grind them all through it.

Ahnog

Hokey religions are no replacement for a good blaster at your side.