Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What will you do to spread the word?

I keep hearing people say the best thing we can do for camelot unchained is spread the word, im wondering how people are doing that so i can do it myself lol.

As far as the money situation goes i plan on donating and i even got my EX gf yes my ex gf to agree to donate(and she never played a game in her life) and my mother(same) and hopefully more by march haha

Comments

• skyexileskyexile Member CommonPosts: 692

Afew of our guys are intrested in it, maybe more will follow...I'm sure several our allies would be intrested in this too I'll make sure they know about that's it's starting on KS.

SKYeXile
    TRF - GM - GW2, PS2, WAR, AION, Rift, WoW, WOT....etc...
    Future Crew - High Council. Planetside 1 & 2.

• rogue187rogue187 Member Posts: 151
    Originally posted by Ozean77

I keep hearing people say the best thing we can do for camelot unchained is spread the word, im wondering how people are doing that so i can do it myself lol.

As far as the money situation goes i plan on donating and i even got my EX gf yes my ex gf to agree to donate(and she never played a game in her life) and my mother(same) and hopefully more by march haha

yay for manipulation i guess lol...i just don't understand the fanboism i guess.. said in threads past i first found out about mmo's in 2005 with wow...so knowing that, and that most mmorpg players these days are in the same boat..why should i? all i have read is there will be crafting, housing, and 3v3 pvp...is that enough?  
    not for me at least...as i can only speak for myself would killing ( X)  faction and making a shield be worth logging in everyday?..i haven't read to too much about it but the amount of ppl that are talking about it has me intrigued..

• skyexileskyexile Member CommonPosts: 692

Originally posted by rogue187
    Originally posted by Ozean77 I keep hearing people say the best thing we can do for camelot unchained is spread the word, im wondering how people are doing that so i can do it myself lol.   As far as the money situation goes i plan on donating and i even got my EX gf yes my ex gf to agree to donate(and she never played a game in her life) and my mother(same) and hopefully more by march haha
    yay for manipulation i guess lol...i just don't understand the fanboism i guess.. said in threads past i first found out about mmo's in 2005 with wow...so knowing that, and that most mmorpg players these days are in the same boat..why should i? all i have read is there will be crafting, housing, and 3v3 pvp...is that enough?  not for me at least...as i can only speak for myself would killing ( X)  faction and making a shield be worth logging in everyday?..i haven't read to too much about it but the amount of ppl that are talking about it has me intrigued..

3v3 pvp?...I'm not sure you understand what this game is about.

SKYeXile
    TRF - GM - GW2, PS2, WAR, AION, Rift, WoW, WOT....etc...
    Future Crew - High Council. Planetside 1 & 2.

• boxsndboxsnd Member UncommonPosts: 438

I spread the word about the CU subreddit.

The subreddit and this very forum will spread the hype to all corners of the internet which will help with the kickstarter funding. After that it will hopefully switch to constructive criticism mode so we can help with the development process (no fanboys allowed).

DAoC - Excalibur & Camlann

• Storm_FirebladeStorm_Fireblade Member Posts: 156

I´m trying to be as active as possible on several forums, facebook and more to keep discussing the informations with Mark and the community. Its not just about getting people to know about this game. Its also about holding the folks together. Helping to develop a game that really delivers what has been promised.

Furthermore I´m trying to be on top of any useful comment Mark is giving us out there and accumulate all those informations at one place:

http://camelot.simply-gaming.com/

During the past years I really grew tired of believing in promises made by developers and publishers alike. Even though they might be able to invest hundreds of millions, no one in the end really did deliver a satisfying game close to what has been promised.

Somehow Mark managed to break my hibernation, because there finally is someone I dare to trust again. And because of that I´ll try to collect any information from day one to follow the developementprocess and furthermore offering a place, where people with less interest or time can read about all the things we´ve been told yet.

Transparency is key here. Being a nichegame with a certain focus people have to be able to really see what this vision is about, so they can make a profound decision whether or not to back the kickstart.

Camelot Unchained Fanpage
    https://simply-gaming.com/camelot/

• Ozean77Ozean77 Member Posts: 23
    i believe in mark and his views, so i support
  • ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351

Simple really, keep the discussion going here, keep threads in the top list and other mmo players will notice them and come check it out.

Edit: But please don't just bump, no-one likes or respects that :)

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    I have told all my friends and family personally, and as long as we keep talking about it here word will get out. I have at least 5 RL friends that wan't to donate already.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• OgreRaperOgreRaper Member Posts: 376
    I've mentioned it on every gaming foum that I regularly visit. On all of them, old DAOCer's pop up immediately with excitement.