Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW survivor after 3 wks in GW2

13»

Comments

• ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Originally posted by Aerowyn
    Originally posted by Shrilly
    Originally posted by Jerkbag

Not the games fault you have no friends 

most rewards were very dumb i agree

where i think it failed was absolutely no end game unless you try for those legendary weapons but seriously the time that you would spend on gathering all the required materials is stupid

100% of th people i joined with quit 3 weeks after hittin max level

was a fun game though just got hell boring

You sir are a genius been telling people that for months

what is end-game?

When you continue with the story its done you go around collecting astheticas getting the legendaries...which is just insane I always thought that maybe having a guild house to display accomplishments was always a good addition no one ever runs with that idea a place for your guild to hang out bring a new initiate to show off your skills (bosse's heads on the wall etc. it would only take up a little bit more on the servers for that but then again im rambling on about an idea haha your guild only gives you a sense of end game to me its being bonded then having the best that way i mean this is guild wars I think it would be cool with shadow behemuts head and in this way add a raid system with higher difficulty and it would increase game population i am telling you the reward is a exotic head of his it would be hard to get it would boost the economy because on the tp the only thing is cheap items and then the legendary higher higher insane items the heads would be middle ground something i always found lacking and thats an economy problem

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

where i think it failed was absolutely no end game unless you try for those legendary weapons but seriously the time that you would spend on gathering all the required materials is stupid

what is end-game?

When you continue with the story its done you go around collecting astheticas getting the legendaries...which is just insane I always thought that maybe having a guild house to display accomplishments was always a good addition no one ever runs with that idea a place for your guild to hang out bring a new initiate to show off your skills (bosse's heads on the wall etc. it would only take up a little bit more on the servers for that but then again im rambling on about an idea haha your guild only gives you a sense of end game to me its being bonded then having the best that way i mean this is guild wars I think it would be cool with shadow behemuts head and in this way add a raid system with higher difficulty and it would increase game population i am telling you

endgame for me is PVP which is dynamic and never exactly the same as it is the nature of PVP.. what is engame for you in a themepark game? running raids over and over?

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

what is end-game?

When you continue with the story its done you go around collecting astheticas getting the legendaries...which is just insane I always thought that maybe having a guild house to display accomplishments was always a good addition no one ever runs with that idea a place for your guild to hang out bring a new initiate to show off your skills (bosse's heads on the wall etc. it would only take up a little bit more on the servers for that but then again im rambling on about an idea haha your guild only gives you a sense of end game to me its being bonded then having the best that way i mean this is guild wars I think it would be cool with shadow behemuts head and in this way add a raid system with higher difficulty and it would increase game population i am telling you

endgame for me is PVP which is dynamic and never exactly the same as it is the nature of PVP.. what is engame for you in a themepark game? running raids over and over?

1 raid factals is over and over im talkign i higher level diffulcty of behemut hes a single boss int he marshes an event for the guild instanced like story mode to distinguish the guilds ITS GUILD WARS they had the right idea for the story of the guild wars they should cash in on that idea they are sitting on thats great community and thats alwas something i wanted you could even display swords from defeated humanoid bosses...YOU COULD PVP AND GET TAPESTRYS OF THE GUILD IN A WAY TO HANG ON THE WALL IF YOUR GUILD WAS AWESOME IN PVP and sense its skill based push it to the next level they have a good system so it isnt like your doing it over and over your telling your team well if you do it like this this time and learn to put this there and explain strategy (wqhcih this game already talked about) and distinguish the good players through the guild I mean the guild wars was 3 wars with guilds controlling for power whoever did the best for humanity and that is what i am aiming for have a side that wants it for that reason or that and the ones that want the power battle in pvp over it and display it in the guild house you could make like a castle look inside white walls gold because you are the ones sitting in power you killed a lot of the other guilds in pvp so you get that look the others get similar looking i mean you can customize it (if you earn it the right look you want) ((omg they had that idea too asthetics you dont even need to change their viepoint here they are already using the system in place))(((and the ones that to pve can customize it the way they wwant 1s for power(PvP) ones for glory(PvE))))

what is end-game?

1 raid factals is over and over im talkign i higher level diffulcty of behemut hes a single boss int he marshes an event for the guild instanced like story mode to distinguish the guilds ITS GUILD WARS they had the right idea for the story of the guild wars they should cash in on that idea they are sitting on thats great community and thats alwas something i wanted you could even display swords from defeated humanoid bosses...

well guild quests are coming at the end of the month so thats a start for you.. game is new and offers more content imho than most themepark games do at launch and even a year from launch.. but it all depends what you like.. for me im'  an altaholic and how the questing and XP systems work its really an altaholics dream.. oh also guild halls are coming

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

what is end-game?

1 raid factals is over and over im talkign i higher level diffulcty of behemut hes a single boss int he marshes an event for the guild instanced like story mode to distinguish the guilds ITS GUILD WARS they had the right idea for the story of the guild wars they should cash in on that idea they are sitting on thats great community and thats alwas something i wanted you could even display swords from defeated humanoid bosses...

well guild quests are coming at the end of the month so thats a start for you.. game is new and offers more content imho than most themepark games do at launch and even a year from launch.. but it all depends what you like.. for me im'  an altaholic and how the questing and XP systems work its really an altaholics dream.. oh also guild halls are coming

So they got my idea before i could post it..dang (your saying guild wars 2 is adding the content i just described? then they boosted their economy and just added end game while also building community they just solved the MMO problem

• wallet113wallet113 Member Posts: 231

its always CoF and AC....

had to use gw2lfg to get  a Arah group

yeah i did all the class story solo, easy,  but some people still need help (joined them in thier class stories)

But i haven't played  since Jan.....sorta got burnt out on it. oh well.

its still a good game out there at the moment.

So they got my idea before i could post it..dang (your saying guild wars 2 is adding the content i just described? then they boosted their economy and just added end game while also building community they just solved the MMO problem

seems so:) although WvW is my endgame so looking forward to the march update thats supposed to have a heavy focus on WvW

seems so:) although WvW is my endgame so looking forward to the march update thats supposed to have a heavy focus on WvW

They could also still use the zerging pvp system they have they can WvW as a zerg(your guild) so they dont have to add a thing just guild houses with rewards i mean they have it so you can make your guild get better exp for the guild i find myself doing events just for the guild its a sense of reality and all you have to do is add better rewards (that you can show off not just gain a skill point with or karma points) I mean i can get the legendaries by doing the same mediocre tasks every day this gives a chance to do different things to want to beat behemut at higher difficulty they tried to close the economy gap by linking the servers build community what better way to build together than team effort? no more fighting over loots the guild earned the trophy head on the wall and why do we even put the biggest baddest animal heads on our walls in real life why sit in the cold weather freezing your stones off? dominance and accomplishment . and you can enjoy both in this system and i love being in the most elite guilds makes me feel accomplished why do we have gangs irl? idea? gold mine? likely

P.S.also please add arena's for people who want more one on one i loved this about WoW (who has the best skill) this system can also work for a "warband" arena team's club house"    YOUR WELCOME!!!!!!

• SephrinxSephrinx Member UncommonPosts: 83

Game was fun for a while. 

Too bad there is NOTHING to do once you hit level 80.

Crafting? Useless.

PvP? Meh, why? Just a time sink with no rewards.

WvW? Why? Its a chaotic lagfest, people don't even know what they are doing 95% of the time.

Dungeons? Obscenely fucking hard, impossible to do in green gear and the group system/Class balance is a fucking joke.

This game is more of an "online" solo player game with optional facade of endgame content designed to cause a hemmorage  from frustration.

imageimageimageimage