Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RaiderZ First 8 Levels Storm F2p Review

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

F2p Review

As usual another game another review. However this game gave us a little more in the fun boss department. If you like BAM's in Tera this game has a few for you to much on. I'll let the review show you the way enjoy

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

This game has 1 thing that Tera needs, class flexibility. While i enjoy both games i think that Raiderz has better class customization. I really hate playing a priest in Tera and having to be a healer only. Or a Lancer and having to tank only. Tera is more beautiful and more polished but Raiderz actually has a bit more tactical combat because you have a dedicated block button and an aditional stamina bar that drains when dodging and blocking, not a single skill based on the class you chose which only feels limited when fighting.

• Nekky_FateNekky_Fate Member UncommonPosts: 162
    A few of us decided to try this last night, we all played Tera at release. So far we are enjoying it, I hit lvl 8 and got to Ingen before I logged off. It is definitely something I can play for a little while and pass the time until something new comes out. I like the class system, not too in-depth but enough to give you options. It won't be winning any game of the year awards but it is a fun game for those looking for something to do. 1 warning, when you log in for the first time be ready to rip your headphones off, the sounds are all at 100% and the music is so loud it will make your ears bleed. I am playing a 1h hammer/shield Defender and then plan on going some into Cleric for a Paladin type build.