Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quitting Age of Conan, Not happy about this.

ForeverdreamForeverdream Member UncommonPosts: 141

Man...

I really, really do enjoy playing this game. It is unique MMO and still stands toe to toe with current and coming MMO's. 

My problem is simple really, I don't want to quit but funcom is literally driving away there customers! Ever since i purchased my 660ti's it is unplayable. I crash randomly, and can also munipulate it. At first i thought the GPUs itself was going bad...it wasn't...it was merely the shitty coding on funcom end. All my other games work fine. I played battlefield 3 this morning for 4 hours, no crash! Then ran heaven on extreme tess 8xaa and had avg 57fps 39/121 (min/max).  Far cry 3, perfect.

Can't stomach buying  ati cards if when ive had no problems with these. Only with AoC

I think i will wrap up my journeys and tie off with the community. It was a good one though!

Comments

• proxy42086proxy42086 Member UncommonPosts: 30

newer cards tend to have less support on older games.

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Strange, AoC (and TSW as well) is part of the nVidia camp... did you ask the tech support? Maybe they could help somehow.
  • MdpatsMdpats Member UncommonPosts: 176
    This is strange.  I'm running an Evga SC GTX660 3GB and I can run it with no problems at all.  Have you tried turning the settings down to see what happens?
  • platonicxplatonicx Member UncommonPosts: 22

For every person having problems like you There is about 20 with no problems. you shodnt drop to conclusions like "but funcom is literally driving away there customers" .

Chances are whatever the problem is its solvable on your end. So i suggest you explore that option.

• syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378
    Originally posted by Foreverdream

Ever since i purchased my 660ti's it is unplayable.

Does the poor attempt at a plural word mean you are using two graphics cards in SLI?  

Many games do not support SLI.  I would suggest checking for others who may have reported issues with SLI.  The simple solution then, would be to force the game to use only one video card.

• WalterWhiteWalterWhite Member UncommonPosts: 411
    I logged in to AoC a few days ago after a long time away and everything was fine. Tinker with your settings a bit and maybe you might sort it out but it isn't helpfull to others that may be able to offer you suggestions unless you post your PC specs.