Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wizard101's prepaid cards

i bought a majestic bundle yesterday from gamestop. i entered the code and i did not get the bundle i then tried to email kingsisle but got no response. not trying to sound snobby but kingsisle i would like to get a different code for it or fix it somehow!

Comments

• KingsIsleKingsIsle Community Manager of KingsIsleMember Posts: 158

When you contacted us through email to [email protected] did you receive any type of response acknowledging your submitted help ticket? If not, please check the spam folder of your email.

You will also get a faster response from us if you provide as much information as possible. 

When you contact support, please ensure that you give us:

• the Wizard101 account name
    • the email address associated with the Wizard101 account
    • the character name
    • as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:

• your password
    • your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours for Wizard101 customer support to reply to your email. 

Alternately, you can contact InComm which is the company that distributes the prepaid cards - they have a phone number listed at http://www.incomm.com/contact-us/