Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next round of rival games?

KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

We've seen countless rivals in the past, battling it out for hype and sales...

Who is next?

One rivalry I see shaping up is ESO and Archeage, although I'm not sure about the timing.  ESO might be here long before Archeage gets to release.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.

Comments

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Vendetta Online, Elite: Dangerous, and Star Citizen will be an interesting trio of twitch-based, spaceflight-sim, MMO-likes (Vendetta is the only true MMORPG of the three, afaik; not knocking E:D or SC)

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    Originally posted by XAPGames

We've seen countless rivals in the past, battling it out for hype and sales...

Who is next?

One rivalry I see shaping up is ESO and Archeage, although I'm not sure about the timing.  ESO might be here long before Archeage gets to release.

I hope it is between TES and AA because both are games I don't feel any urge to support.

• EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Blade n soul vs Tera, BRING IT ON!!!
  • FARGIN_WARFARGIN_WAR Member Posts: 166

A tripple faction free for all between EQ Next vs Wildstar vs Archeage is my pick.

I would have picked AA vs TESO, but it looks like TES fans are having a pretty good fight all by themselves and any hate from another game faction probably wouldn't even get their attention.

If you don’t do stupid things while you’re young, you’ll have nothing to smile about when you’re old.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.