Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter Knights - Australian Oceanic Neverwinter Guild Now Recruiting!

burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420

Greeting fellow Knights!

This is to let you know that Neverwinter Knights is now open for Recruitment! We are an Australian based Oceanic Guild that is Mature, Friendly and social. We are quite casual and laid back, with an emphasis on helping one another. The website is up and running (work in progress) and please spread the word so we can grow the Neverwinter Oceanic community into a strong one!

Please visit the site here:

http://neverwinterknights.guildlaunch.com/

We will have Mumble/Vent support but it is not a requirement to join and we will organise some end-game raiding once we get enough members at that level! However, its about the journey, not the rush to End-game.  People can also RP if they wish, but it is not enforced or required.

Look forward to Seeing you online!

Burdock Lightbringer

Knight Commander - Neverwinter Knights.

Comments

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by burdock2

Greeting fellow Knights!

This is to let you know that Neverwinter Knights is now open for Recruitment! We are an Australian based Oceanic Guild that is Mature, Friendly and social. We are quite casual and laid back, with an emphasis on helping one another. The website is up and running (work in progress) and please spread the word so we can grow the Neverwinter Oceanic community into a strong one!

Please visit the site here:

http://neverwinterknights.guildlaunch.com/

We will have Mumble/Vent support but it is not a requirement to join and we will organise some end-game raiding once we get enough members at that level! However, its about the journey, not the rush to End-game.  People can also RP if they wish, but it is not enforced or required.

Look forward to Seeing you online!

Burdock Lightbringer

Knight Commander - Neverwinter Knights.

Good luck in your endeavors.  I may look you up even though I play on EST time zones I work 2nd shifts so my late nights are your primetime.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!