Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wargamming is set to enter Console gaming.

IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

"Free-to-play MMO developer and publisher Wargaming (World of Tanks) announced its purchase of Day 1 Studios today, which will focus on the development of an unannounced console title. Wargaming intends to have Day 1 focus on console-focused gaming and multi-platform game development."

Well should be intreasting to see if this trend takes off or not or if it is just that a trend. I am disapointed in the fact that they did not seem to want to devolope a MMO for console gaming. Instead it is just a muliplayer game in mind.

On the other hand is should be intreasting or it would of been intreasting if they decided to make this Project a F2P game right from the start just to see if console gaming can adapt to the market.

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Isturi

"Free-to-play MMO developer and publisher Wargaming (World of Tanks) announced its purchase of Day 1 Studios today, which will focus on the development of an unannounced console title. Wargaming intends to have Day 1 focus on console-focused gaming and multi-platform game development."

Well should be intreasting to see if this trend takes off or not or if it is just that a trend. I am disapointed in the fact that they did not seem to want to devolope a MMO for console gaming. Instead it is just a muliplayer game in mind.

On the other hand is should be intreasting or it would of been intreasting if they decided to make this Project a F2P game right from the start just to see if console gaming can adapt to the market.

WOT is not a true MMO anyway but yet a fun and successful game. I am as happy if they make a good MP game.