Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tera collector's edition question

W1LDM0NGR3LW1LDM0NGR3L Member UncommonPosts: 5
Hi, I have a standard edition however i stopped playing after first month cause none of my friendes were.  However now quite a few of them have started up an unlimited trial to get those 20smthing lvls up till FtP starts up, I however cannot play cause my account had no subtime left. I was thinking maybe if i upgrade the account to collectors for 10euro as is offered on the official site that i might also get 30 days playitime on top of the collectors bopnuses, am I correct or do you only get the extra collectors stuff?

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

upgrading to collector dont give you 30 free days because you already spent your 30 days when you bought the game.

just wait for F2P or subscribe. There is a free trial version that opens as a browser if i remember correctly. but i think its from their website, not your client. Someone correct me if im wrong with the browser part.

• evdaezevdaez Member UncommonPosts: 131
    Originally posted by W1LDM0NGR3L
    Hi, I have a standard edition however i stopped playing after first month cause none of my friendes were.  However now quite a few of them have started up an unlimited trial to get those 20smthing lvls up till FtP starts up, I however cannot play cause my account had no subtime left. I was thinking maybe if i upgrade the account to collectors for 10euro as is offered on the official site that i might also get 30 days playitime on top of the collectors bopnuses, am I correct or do you only get the extra collectors stuff?

You know on the same day i bought the standard edition i bought collectors edition too. Standard edition gave 30 days worth of playtime but as for collector edition the only thing u'll ever get is a mount and 2 necklace lol. no additional 30 days(love that lion mount tho xD)