Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Release date of April looks very likely

azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
Can't wait 3 more months till NWO potentially releases, barring any unseen issues that may arise during the betas.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

Comments

• ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182
    the beta could take 6 months, just saying :)
  • AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    My vote is summer.. betas almost always have unforseen issues

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378
    I'm losing hope for the game to be great.  First, it is being published by Perfect World.  They are about average for a F2P publisher, in terms of greed in their digital store.  Second, they haven't released much solid info yet.  We should know all of the classes before the beta begins.  Third, they are trying to sell "Founder's Packs" before people have had a chance to play it.  This is the greediest move MMOs are turning to these days.