Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defiance: Next Stress Test Dated

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Trion Worlds has announced that the next stress test for Defiance will take place on Wednesday, January 30th from 3:00 pm PST (6:00 pm EST) through 8:00 pm PST (11:00 pm EST). Players taking part in earlier stress and beta events will be able to participate.

Find out how to get involved on the Defiance website.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Tough times for us EU ones tho. It's more for the US considering the timscale. Hope i can do an hour or 2. Need much coffee then :)
  • GryganGrygan Member UncommonPosts: 12

I found a video on youtube that shows that there are hidden codes and how to retrieve them.

These codes are valid for the beta phase two of January 30

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    Originally posted by Ilaya
    Tough times for us EU ones tho. It's more for the US considering the timscale. Hope i can do an hour or 2. Need much coffee then :)

Yeah will be midnight for me. Sadly. :-(

• EzhaeEzhae Member UncommonPosts: 735
    Originally posted by Ilaya

Yeah, but it's a stress test so what youa ctually loose is ability to watch the popup saying "Cann't connect to server" every so often. Stress test means that maybe there will be beta weekend soon tho, so waiting for that.