It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Im looking for a game with:
1. An artstyle/setting thats not so stupidly colorful. Id like something similar to dark/demons souls in appearance.
2. A combat system of any kind (game could even be isometric and turn based)
3. A class based system. I want everyone of a specific class to be more or less the same.
4. Character progression that focuses more on growing your characters level/stats/abilities than the gear they use.
5. Long term character development (requiring hard work and dedication to max), but no rebirth system. I always thought that was stupid.
6. I need to be able to play as a melee exclusive character, however purely physically themed abilities are not required.
7. Game needs to make you feel powerful, meaning that common enemies need to die very quickly. I want to become a walking cyclone of death that kills everything that dares stand in my proximity with out even a thought.
8. Needs lots of fast paced grinding for grind-trance and cosmic enlightenment.
Optional nice things:
a. Crafting that means something, maybe even being the best source of equipment
b. A combat system that does not use target lockon
c. Any setting is alright, i like sci-fi, but i have a taste for some fantasy right now, so that would be preffered.
d. pvp is optional, but if it is included i would preffer for it to have some sort of purpose/structure rather than just being open world ganking.