Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for MMORPG good Role-Play community?

Delarm323Delarm323 Member Posts: 7

I am lookign for a MMORPG that has Good role-Playing with a good Sized community. Would also liek some maybe decent Pvp and good quests.

Thanks

Comments

• CryptorCryptor Member UncommonPosts: 523
    Check out Rifts RP server.  It's free ot play untill lvl 20 now so you can check it all out for free np.
  • coprhead6coprhead6 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Everquest 2's server Antonia Bayle has maintained the best RP community since 2004.  I highly recommend you check them out.  
  • Delarm323Delarm323 Member Posts: 7

Thanks for the fast replies so far. 

I am goign to try Rift. Maybe EQ2 I used to play EQ2 a lot a year or two ago and really miss the game.

• KanylKanyl Member UncommonPosts: 252
    I would recommend Lord of the Ring Online! If you are from US, then play on Landroval (Laurelin for EU). It is by far the best RP you can get today, in my opinion. Everquest 2 also got some, but it is much bigger in LotRO!
  • Delarm323Delarm323 Member Posts: 7

Really good replies. Thanks guys, so far I have Lotro, Rift, EQ2, and mayeb WoW in mind.  EQ2 has always been my Main Favorite Game right behind Dark age of camelot. I know if i download eq2 its going to spark that old fire with the game. So atleast any of those games mentioned I could try for free. If I get into one I will without a doub subscribe or do whatever I can thats like a subscriber (VIP, Premium, ect.)

Thanks

• OrthelianOrthelian Member UncommonPosts: 1,034
    For LotRO, I'd recommend Laurelin whether you're in Europe or not. It's actually a roleplaying server, whereas Landroval is just ‘RP encouraged’.

Favorites: EQEVE | Playing: None. Mostly VR and strategy | Anticipating: CUPantheon