Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[VID] PoE Open Beta videoreview

GW2clipsGW2clips Member Posts: 4

Hey guys,

I recently discovered the gem called Path of Exile. Decided to play the open beta and was surprised with the sheer ammount of possibilities this game harnessed. 

Anyways, I made a short little video on what this game has to offer and what makes this game a bit more special than other Diablo clones out there. See it as a sort of review on Path of Exile.

Note though that my channel normally only broadcasts Guild Wars 2 videos, and this is my first video-venture into another game.

Hope you guys like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci8Ptwlfblc

Comments

• jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698
    Nice video. Good job!
  • VlackeVlacke Member UncommonPosts: 155
    Very nice, thanks.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Nice.. except the info on leveling up skill gems a bit misleading. You don't have to use the actual skill to level up the gem, just need it socketed in the equipment you are using.. including the equipment in your second weapon set.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • GW2clipsGW2clips Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Vannor
    Nice.. except the info on leveling up skill gems a bit misleading. You don't have to use the actual skill to level up the gem, just need it socketed in the equipment you are using.. including the equipment in your second weapon set.

Ah yes, you are quite right there. Bit the idea behind it is that by 'using' a particulary gem it levels up. Using in this case can also be 'taking the effort to carry it around in your equipment, using a vuluable slot', but I agree - it is a bit misleading, since you don;t have to make active use of the skill. Thanks for pointing that out :)

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    Nice vid, well presented but too much presenter face time, not that you're not a handsom chap, I dont play GW2 or PoE thinking of doing other games as I might sub if so.