Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Far Cry 3 on Amazon for $35

Comments

• syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378

Too bad it says X360 on the pictured package.

Edit:  The link shows the wrong one for a primarily PC gaming forum.  It is also on sale for PC as a digital download or physical box.  You can find all of the versions, including the PS3 here.

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

or free... (bitsnoop)

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857
    I got the Steam version for $29.99 because it applied some $5 discount there... YAY! 

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• KingslyleeeKingslyleee Member Posts: 7
    wow,so cheap.i will go to check it.i am considering buy FC3.
  • SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857
    and... my first impression of the game is that it's just OK. The game does a lot of this POV stuff where you are not holding anything in front of you, and you can't lock the map in place. 5 hours of play and I started to realize I was slowly but surely getting more and more seasick. I don't understand the Save and Load system. Like, I save the game, then I have to exit to the main menu to load it up, and then on top of that when I load thr saved game, it teleports me to a prior waypoint and every enemy I just killed respawns. Why?!?! But the real kicker is that it gets compared to Skyrim, but it's actually nothing like it. You *have to* play FC3 mission by mission, and if you leave a mission area, you die. Like, automatically.... !

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.