Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ni No Kuni : Wrath of the White Witch

DeathspankDeathspank Member UncommonPosts: 139

Can't wait to get my hands on this, specially now that IGN has given it 9.4 saying...

"Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is one of the best RPGs I’ve played in years. Moreover, it joins the elusive ranks of the best PlayStation 3 exclusives, a group very rarely encroached upon by any studio Sony doesn’t own. Ni No Kuni is just that good: a beautiful mixture of the traditional makings of a JRPG combined with gorgeous graphics, a wonderful story, a great cast of characters and thoughtful gameplay. Better yet, I truly believe there’s something here even for those that don’t necessarily enjoy random encounters, level grinding and stat building. The story, characters, aesthetics and gameplay really do mix to make something special well outside of the JRPG niche."

Anyone else got this beauty on their radar?

Comments

• KilraneKilrane Member UncommonPosts: 322
    I'm actually really hyped about this game, I fully intend to get it sometime next month for the wife and I.....I forsee the two of us fighting for PS3 play time >.>
  • VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804

Gonna pick it up this week.

I heard there is actually some challenge to it! 

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• slygamer1979slygamer1979 Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Just rented it from gamefly its not bad its a litte long winded on all the talking but not bad the grinding levels is going to get old fast lol.