Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows 8 on Lineage II

anthony21690anthony21690 Member UncommonPosts: 119
Has anyone with Windows 8 actually been able to play the game since around the start of December?  I remember I played for one whole hour.  The game disconnected for an update and the update made my game unplayable.  Not sure if they plan on fixing this either sadly :/

Comments

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    Originally posted by anthony21690
    Has anyone with Windows 8 actually been able to play the game since around the start of December?  I remember I played for one whole hour.  The game disconnected for an update and the update made my game unplayable.  Not sure if they plan on fixing this either sadly :/

Lets consider, Windows 8 has 38 updates for smart phones and pads, but only 8 updates total for PC and laptop users. That should tell you something :-D. I reverted back to Win 7 on one of my systems, the other Vista. Have no issues with either for gaming online!

• anthony21690anthony21690 Member UncommonPosts: 119
    Originally posted by xpowderx
    Originally posted by anthony21690

Lets consider, Windows 8 has 38 updates for smart phones and pads, but only 8 updates total for PC and laptop users. That should tell you something :-D. I reverted back to Win 7 on one of my systems, the other Vista. Have no issues with either for gaming online!

How exactly did you revert? I'd do the same but I deleted my win 7 files.  And I meant updates on Lineage 2 not Windows updates :P