Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Year

MagiknightMagiknight Member CommonPosts: 782
What game will you be playing as the New Year rolls in, if any?

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Diablo 3, STO, probably Borderlans 2 .. and COD BO2 if i get to it. Oh, may be a dash of PS2 too .. if i want to head shot someone.
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311

Nothing. I'm at work tonight. image

But if I wasn't, I'd be playing STO. I recently put away Borderlands 2 and went back to Star Trek to work on the Doff missions I haven't gotten around to finishing up yet. I find it relaxing, floating around the galaxy, looking for rare missions to send my Doffs on and hopefully not getting them killed.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308
    Ill be poppin firecrackers and getting drunk im sure. Perhaps a drunken hour or so of gw2 WvW after that. Dunno. might pass out on the lawn or something.

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

Im playing the Bacardi/Cola game, round 6, P2W.

• MarirranyaMarirranya Member Posts: 154

working :<

and missing my us marine terribad. he left the country a couple of hours ago. sigh. another countdown for the both of us - when we'll be see each other and be together again.

after new year's hopefully i'll be finally be able to play the games i so wanted to ><

tsw ro2 and wow:mop

There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com

• KingJigglyKingJiggly Member Posts: 777
    Gw2 mainly... Then sc2 and LoL. Maybe tsw... Just not me.
  • Slappy1Slappy1 Member Posts: 458

Playing some J Daniels and Coke and some Swtor.

Happy New Year All :)

Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull!

Arya Stark

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    My head hurts. I took Max Payne too seriously. Imma be playin catfish under a pillow in a haphazzardly made bed. If'n the world's gonna end let it be today as i dont think I can stand the coming sunlight....
  • GXRrangerGXRranger Member UncommonPosts: 42

Wildstar and Neverwinter

crap im buzzed I hope I spelled them right.