Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wich Game Worth start play now?

davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458

any good mmorpg game worth start play  (f2p /b2p)

Comments

• dadante666dadante666 Member UncommonPosts: 402
    ill recomend guildwars2 or secret world for f2p now if you dont mind sub then rift its a great and solid game i wont say wow cause its too old now and terra is not worth .. (not korgame is worth ) unles su like grinding as hell

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035
    Originally posted by dadante666
    ill recomend guildwars2 or secret world for f2p now if you dont mind sub then rift its a great and solid game i wont say wow cause its too old now and terra is not worth .. (not korgame is worth ) unles su like grinding as hell

Good list.  I'd add Aion, Vindictus and Planetside2 in as F2P.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    Originally posted by evilprey
    Guild Wars 2 absolutely

already tried but bored after 300h :D

maybe i will bought  tsw

i know  rift is good but i cant p2p :/

• bunzagabunzaga Member UncommonPosts: 36

I might get a lot of crap for saying this, but I think RaiderZ is a great F2P game to get into for a month or two.

I have two GW2 accounts, two Aion accounts (back when it was pay to play), I even have two SWTOR accounts.  I usually buy two accounts of whatever I play, so my kids can play it with me.

With all my options, free to play, pay to play, sub, etc.  I still think RaiderZ is not 1/2 bad.

There are two main gripes I have with the game.  Number one, they have the absolute worst spam bot problem I have ever seen in a game.  Right when you log in, you will see it, and to top it off, they don't use the typical /ignore command, it is /block.  You can't right click the name either, you have to type /b or /block  which isn't as easy as you would think, when there are several scrolling past at the same time, often with both lower case L and capital i :  IllIllIlI

My second issue, is they have some major crappy ideas of when it is appropriate to take down the servers.  They will take it down, on a Friday night, for '3 hours', then 4 hours later, they will extend it some indefinite amount of time, 14 hours later, it is back up...  I have never known a company with the worst timing for their maintenance, test patches on the LIVE servers, etc.  They have the crappiest maintenance I have ever experienced, and I beta tested Dark Spore...

In any case, if you can get past the spam bots, and can deal with the strange maintenance system, the game is a lot of fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl8xZGzrmB0

• madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    Originally posted by bunzaga

I might get a lot of crap for saying this, but I think RaiderZ is a great F2P game to get into for a month or two.

I have two GW2 accounts, two Aion accounts (back when it was pay to play), I even have two SWTOR accounts.  I usually buy two accounts of whatever I play, so my kids can play it with me.

With all my options, free to play, pay to play, sub, etc.  I still think RaiderZ is not 1/2 bad.

There are two main gripes I have with the game.  Number one, they have the absolute worst spam bot problem I have ever seen in a game.  Right when you log in, you will see it, and to top it off, they don't use the typical /ignore command, it is /block.  You can't right click the name either, you have to type /b or /block  which isn't as easy as you would think, when there are several scrolling past at the same time, often with both lower case L and capital i :  IllIllIlI

My second issue, is they have some major crappy ideas of when it is appropriate to take down the servers.  They will take it down, on a Friday night, for '3 hours', then 4 hours later, they will extend it some indefinite amount of time, 14 hours later, it is back up...  I have never known a company with the worst timing for their maintenance, test patches on the LIVE servers, etc.  They have the crappiest maintenance I have ever experienced, and I beta tested Dark Spore...

In any case, if you can get past the spam bots, and can deal with the strange maintenance system, the game is a lot of fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl8xZGzrmB0

I second you on RaiderZ. Very good F2P option. My main issue with the game, and the reason its uninstalled is the spam bots. I have NEVER seen in that bad in ANY game. Seriously, there is so much I can't even read it as its flying by so fast. Plus, I made a complaint and its been about a month with not even so much as a cookie cutter response.

The guys trying to sell Gold are only hurting themselves by 1, annoying the customer. 2, not getting the message out properly as it scrolls so fast due to their dozens of bots spamming, and 3, they drive away the community and thus no one to buy their gold as a result. 

With that said, I understand I am a picky player and am very opinionated, but I think RaiderZ is a great option for someone looking for a game to take some time up for a couple months.

• MaephistoMaephisto Member Posts: 632

GW2....that is all.

If you really enjoy PVE, then go for TSW.  After playing it for a short while, I can see why PVE'ers enjoy it.

• ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198
    Just go play PnP RPG because you are not going to be entertained with any current MMOs out today.