Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NA East Coast] Into Memoria - Endgame/Social Free Company

2»

Comments

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

Have just applied, this FC seems like a good fit for me. Looking forward to hearing something back(how will i know if i've been accepted?)

I applied under Taaz, i got no confirmation when i submitted app, not sure if it worked. 

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• runnaTLrunnaTL Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Toxia

Have just applied, this FC seems like a good fit for me. Looking forward to hearing something back(how will i know if i've been accepted?)

I applied under Taaz, i got no confirmation when i submitted app, not sure if it worked. 

I didn't see your application Toxia, try using the following link to our application, and hit "submit" once it's complete.

http://www.into-memoria.com/recruitment

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

Darn Chrome, always fucking something up.

Used Firefox, got a confirmation this time.

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

Originally posted by Toxia

Darn Chrome, always fucking something up.

Used Firefox, got a confirmation this time.

I got you Taaz!  I appreciate you taking the time to resubmit the application and enjoyed our conversation last night on Teamspeak.  

• DivinefairyDivinefairy Member Posts: 66

Into Memoria has gained some exceptional blood over the  last few weeks.  Late nights on TeamSpeak seem to be a regular thing nowadays.  Maybe we're training our eyelids for raids :)

As we inch ever closer to Beta 3, we're still looking for new applicants who feel IM presents them the environment they are looking for in ARR.

Come drop us a line and see what happens.

There's a lot going on at Into Memoria! Join us as Phase 3 launches and get to know our dedicated and passionate member base. We're looking forward to playing on Midgardsormr as beta progresses, and we are constantly on TeamSpeak and our forums are abuzz with speculation and excited banter about all the great E3 news we've gotten so far. With 61 members, there are only a few spots left, so don't wait to apply or you'll miss your chance! See you in Eorzea!

• NeoscrillaNeoscrilla Member Posts: 4
    Just to let you all know, the website address has changed and we can now be found at http://into-memoria.com
  • YaHiKoDrGYaHiKoDrG Member Posts: 1

Hope everyone in phase 3 had a ton of fun! :D

After E3 and Phase 3 Into Memoria has had a large influx of potential applicants and we are nearing our member cap. If you are still interested in joining drop by and leave us an application before we close our recruitment. 

• KsamimKsamim Member Posts: 9
    Recruitment for Into Memoria is now closed, due to reaching our member cap. Thanks to everyone for their interest, and we hope to see you in game!