Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How does it go SWTOR?

EmhsterEmhster Member UncommonPosts: 913

Hell is upon us with this snow storm in Montreal and I was wondering about getting back into SWTOR.

I really enjoyed the storyline, the gameplay and the classes.

I disliked how some worlds were empty, especially around level 30ish. I didn't really enjoy crafting as it wasn't giving any good results for my characters. Not being able to find any group was the last straw. 

I don't mind paying a sub if I'm to get back into that game. Did the freemium model help populating those level 30-40ish planets? Did they do any significant changes to the crafting system? Is it possible to silence that annoying C2-N2 in your ship? Oh and I don't mind about PvP.

Comments

• XirikXirik Member UncommonPosts: 440

more former subbers have come back for a one month howdy do and the FTP players do film up the emptiness a lot though more at the begining levels then later.  Last week When I  logged in I noticed that the fleet was empty but then checked and saw that I was in the 3rd instance of it so that place is crowded again.

Crafting is the same however but the group finder they added works wonders for finding people for flashpoints.

I went from 30-40 last week on pub side and there usually was 45-100 people on each planet deppending on size. Pubs however are the less played side so I would think there would be more players on planets if you were an imperial.

Hope I helped!

-Xirik

"You have some serious mental issues you may need to seek some help for. There are others who post things, but do not post them in the way you do. Out of every person who posts crazy shit in this forum, you have some of the craziest and scariest" -FarReach

• Elevenb4Elevenb4 Member UncommonPosts: 362
    Yeah a lot more people. I've been subbed since headstart, and I've been enjoying seeing all the new people. Every zone General chat is going off the hook. Great times.

-Unconstitutional laws aren't laws.-

• EmhsterEmhster Member UncommonPosts: 913
    Excellent thank you both for your answers. It looks like I'll be trying it out again soon. :)