Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got 150$ for Christmas, Looking for some games to buy.

2»

Comments

• DraronDraron Member Posts: 993

Skyrim for sure. You can get it and the two expansions for ~$60 if you buy them on sale (the Steam christmas sale lasts until Jan 5th). 

The game has a huge modding community, and a lot of the best ones are just one click to install with Steam workshop. Makes it a lot easier than Morrowind or Oblivion was.

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770
    You might like Borderlands 1&2(play with a friend), Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and Civilization 5. Just mentioning those because the have been on steam sales for 50-75% off.
  • HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672

Bastion. go go go!

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by Marirranya
    Originally posted by stygianapoth

There's a game I like called "I don't care" and its features include:

-you only posted this to boast about your 150 pocket change bucks.

-you want others to bow down and give you suggestions

-you don't really care about the games but how many responses you can get on this thread

-finally, in case you are new to these forums go look at the hundreds of threads pertaining to games that suit your needs.

this thread is worthless and only a shallow cry for attention.

eeehh~ someone is mean :<

butthurt =3=

agreed Mari.

the only person crying for attention  here is stygiana.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

I only got $50, /cry.  Lol, but with your money this is what I would go buy for me:

Farcry 3(yeah, I know you have it, I don't though lol)

Black Ops 2

Assassin's Creed 3

Sadly, that's where I would run out of money, dam games are expensive these days.

To get more bang for the buck, I would look back at games I haven't played and get the HD collections or pre-owned games for far less of a price.  Doing that now with all of the Lego games as they are just a blast to play.  Gonna pick up Sleeping Dogs, Saint's Row 3, and a few others that went under my radar at some point in the next few months.

Oh, honorable mention to XCOM:Enemy Unknown.  Game is surprisingly good, if you like turn based strategy.

• UmbroodUmbrood Member UncommonPosts: 1,809
    Originally posted by stygianapoth

There's a game I like called "I don't care" and its features include:

-you only posted this to boast about your 150 pocket change bucks.

-you want others to bow down and give you suggestions

-you don't really care about the games but how many responses you can get on this thread

-finally, in case you are new to these forums go look at the hundreds of threads pertaining to games that suit your needs.

this thread is worthless and only a shallow cry for attention.

Wooa, I know someone who did not get anything for xmas!

I understand though, if 150$ is something to boast about for you I mean.

Others DID give suggestions, and they seemed to have put some thought into their answers, it was a civil and good thread until you showed up!

Please go play with your piece of coal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Jerek_

I wonder if you honestly even believe what you type, or if you live in a made up world of facts.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------