Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battle Card Online Rage of Bahamut!! for Android/apple

yondy12yondy12 Member Posts: 1

======== Rage Of Bahamut =========

if u got bored for waiting Open Beta MMORPG maybe u can try this one!~ but don't blame me if u hand can't stop playing^_^

The truth is that I'm not what you'd call a fan of collectible card games. It's not that I don't like them, I've just never paid much attention to them. So when Rage of Bahamut landed on my lap, I was a little overwhelmed at first. There's a lot going on, and the game doesn't go out of its way to make life easy for newcomers. And to be honest, I'm still not entirely sure what I'm doing. But I'm sure having fun.

Rage of Bahamut is a sort of never-ending throw-down between the forces of Gods, Demons and Men, in which the objective is to collect and assemble cards representing various magical beings into a powerful fighting force, earn treasure and "Rupies" [the in-game currency], embark upon missions to save the world and of course apply a healthy dose of smackdown to your fellow players. You'll join one of the three factions when you begin the game, with the warning that once you've picked your pony, you're stuck with it forever - so choose wisely or suffer the consequences - and then it's off to the races.

#1 game on the App Store with over 1 MILLION players!
#1 game on gamefaqs.com

Here for Sample Picture Card!!

Sample Picture Evolve/Combine Card!!

An Feature
-Evolve System : U can combine card with 4 same card or 16 card evolve if that Epic [High] SSS rare Card, just take a look picture up there ^^ but unfortunately that was just only normal grade Card.
-trade market place : it's like trade market system on MMORPG
-Quest
-Follow add friend system : it's very useful for party system raid boss/epic boss.
-hunt raid boss or world boss with ur party :d
-Epic rare Treasure hunt
-Epic boss hunt
-easy to get card ,but that's depends with ur luck
-Nice CCG battle system for mobile phone game

Sample picture battle!!

Last Point For Bonus++ ^_^

Oh yeah , don't forget To use refferal Code at the end of game!!just put this code when at the end tutorial gzm67815  to get Bonus 2 rare card + 100.000 Rupies for Free!!!! and unlimited stamina until lv 20.

~~~~Arigatou gozaimasu~~~~