Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another looking for an mmo

Johnn999Johnn999 Member Posts: 1

So basically title says it all looking for an mmo. While I know many of you dislike my favorite game of all time was 9 Dragons many years ago. If anybody played it i was a wutang warrior Nyori, actually Nyori in all of these games, in ThanhVanMon and sometimes had fun on TommyX4437 aswell. I actually enjoyed the grind, I know so many cried about it, although I stopped leveling before EC, was when CS1 was the absolute highest, and would pvp for god like 10 hours a day. I loved that game. The only thing I disliked was it was in a sense pay to win. I eventually got up into FC when the level cap was raised but the game got ruined.

I know many will dislike my taste in games but I could really care less I loved the fact in 9Dragons it was the whole server basically against our one guild, eventually changed and that's part of why I quit when they started being nice and not liking the whole kill everybody idea, but people would try to kill me wherever I am but I could also kill whoever wherever whenever.  So im kinda looking for something I can sorta do that in, but it seems in this day nobody likes open world pvp and cries about being ganked or whatever. Where we can get a crap ton of people on one map and crash the server pvping.

With that being said I did enjoy Aion when it first came out, many cried about the grind I didn't mind it at all again it was relatively easy compared to 9D. What ruined that game for me was the broken melee pvp where i could be flying ontop of the damn person and still not be close enough to hit them. I played a Templar in that game. Also at the time I played Templars were pretty useless end game pve, im sure many will disagree but they were at the time I was playing I don't care to go into detail on that and don't try to say I was bad cause it was the same for a max geared templar, glads were just better at that time for tanking. Pvp was fun even with so so gear and it looked really  fun with max gear but I got bored of it.

Rift was so so kinda fun but I got bored. Resubbed the other day and only played a few hours. WoW....well WoW I keep going back because im bored and it just gets shittier and shittier. I did enjoy wotlk but I just got tired of the damn dailies and stupid bs. I kinda liked Ragnarok Online on a private server, believe it was 2/2/1 when I played WoE is a incredible event. Scrounging through memory umm Perfect World private server a while back that still required a bit of a grind was fun but all my friends quit. Cabal was fun but all my friends were on a different server and I gave up. Shaiya meh. Tera hell no waste of money. Guild wars 1 was fun but far to easy believe I never played the xpacs, GW2 was a gigantic waste of money almost as bad as Tera and Diablo 3....

I enjoyed SWTOR for a while and mainly did warzones really wished for more open world pvp. That's what i loved about 9Dragons I can log in run around destroy anybody I wanted to have gigantic wars in whatever map people came to and it was fun imo. Played some FFXIV and it didn't really grab me, but considering trying it again once they redo it.

Basically the game that kept me the longest was one that I could go out open world no limitations pvp kill same faction friends foes whoever the heck I wanted. If 9Dragons wasn't completely ruined id go back to that. I could care less of the grind I have no problem grinding. So right now the only things I have in mind are Age of Wushu, Blade and Soul, Ragnarok 2, and that's a big maybe there, or a private server for perfect world or something for now. Any suggestions? I will continue my search and I might take another whack at Rift but it's meh. I just don't want a pay to win game. Where there is a big difference between a person that buys shit off the item mall to where someone whom doesn't can't compete. I don't mind a sub either ive wasted more money and much worse games so it doesn't matter to me.

Please don't go into debate on anything I listed off that I enjoy only wanted to give an idea I don't care if you hated a game I liked or whatever else. Just want some more ideas cause im pretty damn bored.