Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ANOTHER old thread resurrection!

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

STOP RESSURECTING OLD THREADS

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

Satan...  please calm down, thank you.

Just wait Murt untill I get my 2.GHz machine with 1gig of DDR400 RAM.  w00t!  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

• Pyro_InsomniacPyro_Insomniac Member Posts: 62
    By a gig of ram he means 1024mb -.- not 1000mb... that's just how it works image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Adventure... heh! Excitement... heh! A Jedi craves not these things" -Yoda, Silent Bob

Down with Wizards of the Coast! Long live TSR!

"Adventure... heh! Excitement... heh! A Jedi craves not these things" -Yoda, Silent Bob

Pyro_Insomniac...  image

I know what he's talking about.  1gig of RAM is 1024.  I know.  It's easier to say he's getting 1gig of RAM then saying...

HEY!  I just bought 1024megs of RAM,  I'm COOL!  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

Originally posted by Djin
    Satan...  please calm down, thank you.
    Just wait Murt untill I get my 2.GHz machine with 1gig of DDR400 RAM.  w00t!  -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

hehe, twas all in good fun. wasnt threatening you or anything, where would u get that idea?

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

i said something that kinda goes like this, and dont get pissed dj he asked 2 c it. "right now i wanna KILL YOU!!! uh sry, but ibet ur new computer woodnt smell so good SHOVED UP UR ASS" im still a long ways away from my new computer...

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

I'm tired,  maybe tomorrow.  I'm going to bed.  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

bah, forget those sites. djin knows best, and djin says newegg. so heres probably the cheapest cards you can get for dx9, unless you want 64 mb. 128 should be good. http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?catalog=48&DEPA=1&submit=property&mfrcode=0&propertycode=&propertycodevalue=4635,3668

- Unknown Author

That's a very decent DX9 card,  and the price is right. :)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

No. SiS isn't a good company anymore.  They are known for making intergraded videocards.  I would go to Wal*Mart and buy a better one.  That's where I bought mine. ;)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

i was gonna get a shuttle motherboard with integrated geforce 4mx graphics, only bout $90. if its integrated does that bring down the quality? or would it perform the same as just the vid card. also has any1 used a shuttle xpc case/mobo? those things are awesome! http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduct.asp?description=56-101-217&DEPA=1

- Unknown Author

Well anything intergrated will rob your system of its much needed performance.  If you use your intergrated sound, video and LAN you can take up to 20% of your CPU speed and consider it wasted.

Intergrated sound (If I recall) takes very little to run which alot of people don't mind...  but once you start using all the other on-board things... not good.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

doh, that was gonna save me like 50 bucks. oh well, performance over... uhh... something.

- Unknown Author

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239
    BEFORE u ever buy anything do a damn  www.cnet.com search, adn get reviews, adn find the lowest possible price. it is a little used tool in a world of online idiots.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

STOP RESURECTING OLD THREADS! DAMNIT

HOLY CRAP! are you guys DRUNK?

I mean damn! this is the THIRD old thread ressurected in ONE week!

Please look at dates before you post, thanks.

*man, I can't believe djin was so friendly back then....then he just robbed me.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Thats 2 threads he has rezzed. Give him a temp ban.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• AldaronAldaron Member Posts: 1,048
    Trying to hide a shady past murt? image

"Fear not death; for the sooner we die, the longer shall we be immortal."

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Bitey stop resurrecting old threads.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

This discussion has been closed.