Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firefall classes

anthony21690anthony21690 Member UncommonPosts: 119
What classes are you guys all playing and why?  I picked recon simply for my love of sniping and because it's felt quite enjoyable to me over the last few hours that I've been playing.  People have been arguing that assault is pretty much the best class in the zone I was just in.  Any agreements there?

Comments

• KalafaxKalafax Member UncommonPosts: 591
    I play Engineer because I've always loved turret/Support classes, its great for all sorts of situations and has always been good for soloing. Assault is the easist and relatively strong, but I wouldnt say its the best class, its just the most straight forward, and for the FPS only crowd its the easist for them.

Mess with the best, Die like the rest

• anthony21690anthony21690 Member UncommonPosts: 119
    Originally posted by Kalafax
    I play Engineer because I've always loved turret/Support classes, its great for all sorts of situations and has always been good for soloing. Assault is the easist and relatively strong, but I wouldnt say its the best class, its just the most straight forward, and for the FPS only crowd its the easist for them.

Ah I see, I enjoy sniper because of the pure laughter that ensues when I see someone dying all the way across a field and I save them with that one headshot and they turn around and all you see in zone chat is: Wtf...

• MethiosMethios Member Posts: 157
    Assault is the strongest PVP class with a low skill cap.  I perfer Biotech the healing and poisons make the class for enjoyable for my style of play.