Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tax Event!

LaneoLaneo Member Posts: 359

ROFL!!!  image

I cant stop laughing! I'm not the type that says "I told you so", but as we all can see, North Americans are being discriminated against as usual!

Just in all the other post's people have been saying that L2 is NOT catered for us Americans! It's true!

Now they are using our tax day to make the game worst than it already is?(Drops ect) I will always be happy that I NEVER bought this piece of SHIT game at release. Now they want you all to "Pay for a One Week nerf". LOL..HAHAHAAAAA image

Thats really sad that they decided to keep catering to the Asians making gameplay even more easier for them during an entire week. Maybe they are in the middle of hiring more farmers but need places to train them in regards to making us Americans take a break for a week due to disgust. hehe

They are penalyzing the American Audience in specific, not the entire game...you all need to wake up and smell the f**king coffee!

For all you L2 fanbois..more power to you. If you enjoy getting nerfed for an entire week and paying for it (Like it's not bad enough that you have to save forever just to get an upgrade or goto Ebay if you spend even more real money to equip yourself to be up to par, NOT MORE UBER than the rest and risk losing your gear only to regret it later) then you deserve to keep your eyes shut and stay blind to a franchise that has no other intent other than keeping you around to empty your wallets.

Get out now while your wallets still have hope (Unless your a Rich boy with no job who doesn't give a flying f**k) and save that cash for a better system maybe in which future games will require higher requirements. imageimage

Peace!

Nobody is perfect...My name is Nobody

Comments

• ferrerferrer Member Posts: 5

dude, guess what day it was when they announced that lol.

• FarfaleFarfale Member Posts: 15

april fool ::::31::

-------
    Yeah...
    Signature (optional)

• LaneoLaneo Member Posts: 359

Shhhh,

Ya'll had to ruin my fun didn't ya?image

Nobody is perfect...My name is Nobody

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

Originally posted by Laneo
    Shhhh,

GJ on trying to cover your own stupidity up. lol.

• FarfaleFarfale Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by Xzaro

Shhhh,

GJ on trying to cover your own stupidity up. lol.

You dont know me so (let me actually spell it out for you so you understand) Shut The Fuck Up!

like Apples? How you like those apples? We know this is how you get your postcount up by going around and calling people stupid? I never called you any derogatory words so you know where you can shove your opinion.  image

Im with his/her.. um Xzaro... It was a nice try. ^^;

Everyone makes mistakes, you do not have to get so mad about it :) 

-------
    Yeah...
    Signature (optional)

• DeadangelDeadangel Member UncommonPosts: 56

Well, if you remember the Olympic event, and how it catered to the farmers.

"Which ever race kills the most monsters wins"

"BTW Farmers generally choose Darkelves for the high damage ratio"

"OMG DARK ELVES WIN ON EVERY SERVER???!!??"

"HERE is your FREE GIFT FARMERS!!! Hurry and sell it on EBAY"

Sums up the Lineage 2 Olympics so believe the April Fools joke is actually really easy.

Maybe thats why it wasn't funny...