Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Surprise adds in 1.5

OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163
Anyone check out the nightclub in London yet (The Crusades)?  Also they squeezed in a hotkey bar.  Sweet!

Comments

• dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362
    Originally posted by Ortwig
    Anyone check out the nightclub in London yet (The Crusades)?  Also they squeezed in a hotkey bar.  Sweet!

Can you actually get into the nightclub on Live yet? The only ways to get tickets I've found so far is through one of the event missions, or trading for event tokens which afaik aren't active on the live servers yet.

I did go in there on Test a couple of days ago, I think they nailed the atmosphere quite well; it's currently full of stuff connected with the ingame event but hopefully when the Long Count calender has ticked over and we're still all here the Templars will reclaim the place from the obvious Morninglight front that's running it at the moment and sell tickets for something other than ancient Mayan coins, would be a great addition to TSW's collection of RP venues.

+1 for hotkeying items. Hopefully should reduce the complaints about Maine Chainsaw Massacre.

EDIT: Actually answered the OP's question, clarified remark about getting into nightclub.

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973
    Originally posted by dancingstar
    Originally posted by Ortwig

Can you actually get into the nightclub on Live yet? The only ways to get tickets I've found so far is through one of the event missions, or trading for event tokens.

+1 for hotkeying items. Hopefully should reduce the complaints about Maine Chainsaw Massacre.

That's actually a really, really good update there.. The hotkeying items specifically..

Was one I was hoping they'd get to that one

PM before you report at least or you could just block.