Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arms Warrior vs Moonkin Druid

Who is the winer?  . I'm back in to wow and now i level my second class to 90 (have all classes 85). I was surprised how strong is Balance Druid now. What for talents and Glyph u use for bg's?  Most difficult for me is to counter Arms Warrior (well ok, one of my leveling friends is arms warrior and i'm sick to lose in duels against that guy)  :).  Write your best strategy for both of them. I know it is hard to find wow players on forums because they invest  every free minute of time to play this game. Well with so much to do nobody can blame them. So who is the winer?  (please if you don't like wow, make some other topic and do not waste hands on keyboard)

Comments

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

I don't pvp much, except in krasarang wilds open world pvp.  I got a boomkin, and I love him.  Personally the only talents I use are the ones that control or move my character quickly.  i can't recall the name of it, but there's one that lets you "jump" away from your target or to your target depending on your form, I love it for PvP.  For warrior, I've never done pvp as one really, but I stick to protection and use either my warrior or monk to main tank for my guild raids.  Monk seems to be the better of the two when it comes to tanking though.

Edit: Monk will probably be nerfed, but being able to keep +20% parry buff up, with +30% dodge buff up about 70% of the time, and guard to take a big hit, AND stagger about 65% of every hit to overtime, and negate that with 1 chi...Brewmaster is way overpowered as a tank if you ask me.  Thier ONLY weakness is if you get stunned.  Warrior seems to be a more "stable" tank, but I have threat issues with mine,  If you don't let a warrior get some threat built up before dps starts, he'll lose agro probably :(

• zomard100zomard100 Member Posts: 228
    Originally posted by Gravarg

I don't pvp much, except in krasarang wilds open world pvp.  I got a boomkin, and I love him.  Personally the only talents I use are the ones that control or move my character quickly.  i can't recall the name of it, but there's one that lets you "jump" away from your target or to your target depending on your form, I love it for PvP.  For warrior, I've never done pvp as one really, but I stick to protection and use either my warrior or monk to main tank for my guild raids.  Monk seems to be the better of the two when it comes to tanking though.

Edit: Monk will probably be nerfed, but being able to keep +20% parry buff up, with +30% dodge buff up about 70% of the time, and guard to take a big hit, AND stagger about 65% of every hit to overtime, and negate that with 1 chi...Brewmaster is way overpowered as a tank if you ask me.  Thier ONLY weakness is if you get stunned.  Warrior seems to be a more "stable" tank, but I have threat issues with mine,  If you don't let a warrior get some threat built up before dps starts, he'll lose agro probably :(

I found Glyph of Moonbeast very useful and my favorite. It is nice to cast heal without shapeshifting from Moonkin form