Most recent patch notes are up - some blocking fixes inbound:
- Blocking forward will now block all incoming thrust attacks AND all combat moves.
- The blocking skill will affect the amount of damage that gets removed when blocking but not as aggressively as before.
- If you block in the wrong direction you will take 90% of the incoming damage assuming you have 100 in blocking skill. This number could be changed in the future but gives us something to work with.
- You will now gain A LOT more experience in blocking when perfect blocking.
- Perfect Blocking will now be affected by your blocking skill.
- Ai blocking will now reduce damage based on the level of the AI. 0% at level 0 and 60% at level 100
- We are currently trying to balance blocking to make PvP more fun these changes have been made to blocking in PvP
- You can no longer place houses where towers are placed.
- AI will no longer be able to follow dead players.
- Fixed a vendor issue that could make items in the UI invisible.
- Made it so that you can only add an item once per vendor.
- Fixed an issue with splitting stack directly from a pet-bag to your inventory.
- Fixed a couple of other issue where stacking would cause items to get lost in the UI.
- You can now combine more items then vials.
- Players that login as hidden criminal will now correctly have their flag set.
- Fixed an issue where sophistication wouldn't correctly calculate when you eat things.
- Fixed a crash that was caused by the changes to the ether worlds, we think this is "the crash" that people experience from time to time.
- Fixed a fairly major server crash.
Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.