Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does EverQuest2 have any pvp focus?

Imperator101Imperator101 Member Posts: 131

I have been told that EQ2 is mainly a PVE game and you don't see PVP often, is this true? 

http://www.soe.com/status/

Here is the list of servers, I know Nagafen is a PVP server but what other servers are pvp? Pvp is important to me so I hope to enter a world with a lot of open world pvp and frequent attacks on enemy capital cities.

Comments

• KnyttaKnytta Member UncommonPosts: 414
    No other PvP servers and on Naggy open world PvP is more or less dead, You can still have fun there but it is not what it was.

Chi puo dir com'egli arde é in picciol fuoco.

He who can describe the flame does not burn.

Petrarch

• Imperator101Imperator101 Member Posts: 131

Well then that settles it, I won't be playing this game. Open World pvp is still alive and thriving on WoW on realms like Bleeding Hollow and Emerald Dream, to bad though I really liked this games graphics and the npcs/player models look way better then WoW. Still, WoW can look great if you play on max settings along with the increased graphics macro and possibly a graphics mod. Good Ridance to EQ2, Lets hope Everquest Next revives the pvp.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    You don't get good pvp in a pve orientated game. Very few games get the pve / pvp balance right, probably daoc is the only game to manage it.

If you want good pvp play a pvp focussed game like eve, planetside or darkfall.