Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Apprentice

OltzuOltzu Member UncommonPosts: 103

Im simply looking for someone to mentor.  

Someone who wants to learn piracy, pvp and pve and hopefully one day will join me in the ranks of my corporation.

Message me if interested.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    How many hours a day is this person going to have to mine.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • OltzuOltzu Member UncommonPosts: 103
    Who the frak said anything about mining?
  • VassagoMaelVassagoMael Member Posts: 555
    Originally posted by Grunty
    How many hours a day is this person going to have to mine.

/thread

Free to play = content updates for the cash shop. Buy to play = content updates for the cash shop.
    Subscription = Actual content updates!

• ParaplegiaParaplegia Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I am really interested in learning about the EVE univers let me know if you'll teach me :D
  • eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    With all the things I've heard about Eve, I would have a terrible time trying to trust anybody, especially someone wanting to teach me the ropes about piracy.  Not judging, just sayin.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• ChramChram Member Posts: 91

Darth "Kitty" Oltzu and Darth Paraplegia.

The skies shall burn.

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    Originally posted by Oltzu
    Who the frak said anything about mining?

I thought Goonswarm did mining also?

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by eyelolled
    With all the things I've heard about Eve, I would have a terrible time trying to trust anybody

EVE is like the real world.

You can be friends with a lot of people, maybe have some special friends? But would you trust them with your wallet?

if EVE is already scary, don't go out in the real world then. :)

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

Im doing this because, this is how i got into the game, i became the apprentice and recruiter of a pilot who since has moved on... The plan in the beginning was to start a corporation and recruit all noobs possible, let natural selection do its thing and see who remained. After awhile a rebellion arose, me being the pet of the CEO, ofcourse took his side and we crushed them together with 3 other loyalists at "the great battle of Rens"...

After this little episode we went out to our leaders homesystem in lowsecurity space and have stayed here since. I have made some effort to grow our corporation since then but more than often pilots who have been recruited have not followed our philosophy and have just been a dissapointment in the long run. 

These are often pilots with no patience, who only want a fancy killmail and cant see the bigger picture...

So i have some extra time and isk on my hands to spend on an apprentice who is willing to learn and see the universe trough our eyes...

Also i should say im in the GMT +2 timezone, so far ive been in contact with one pilot but i think he might be in the opposite timezone, which is not optimal.

• VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723

...me being the pet of the CEO...

Was his name Sabre A?

• n3v3rriv3rn3v3rriv3r Member UncommonPosts: 496
    Nah. Your avatar scares me ...
    Originally posted by Vonatar

...me being the pet of the CEO...

Was his name Sabre A?

No... his name was Winters... to this day we keep telling ourselves, that "Winter's coming"

• antidotikantidotik Member Posts: 31

Hey mate, I'm in GMT +2 TZ too :) Sending you a pm right now.

antidot