Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

King of Meduli returns

knoxamizknoxamiz Member Posts: 2

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/mortalonline20121212185.png/

Greetings SLAVES!!!!

It has been awhile. So much has changed, yet so little has been accomplished.

Anyways.... I am Knox fearless leader of one of the best guilds to rape the lands of MO -13-. Founder of the SSA (Secret Sand Alliance). never heard of it? exactly.

Ha.. enough of that, there is more then enough to troll..... moving on

Log in, after a year of not playing and the game is just as dead and shitty as when i left. Bank full of gold, silver, steel rubies, and other useless waste of time/effort/junk. I was hoping to come back to a thriving world and reconnect to the inner politics of the top guilds. But i fear this game is Dead, Dead to me, dead :( 

Dam you Mortal Online... Dam you...

Comments

• PsalmsPsalms Member UncommonPosts: 137

I was reading up on MO and thought about starting, but every thread I see tells of the terrible shape this game is in.

Are there any redeeming qualities at this point, or does the fun of the game rely on a thriving community, which it no longer has?

Thanks!

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Originally posted by knoxamiz

Greetings SLAVES!!!!

It has been awhile. So much has changed, yet so little has been accomplished.

Anyways.... I am Knox fearless leader of one of the best guilds to rape the lands of MO -13-. Founder of the SSA (Secret Sand Alliance). never heard of it? exactly.

Ha.. enough of that, there is more then enough to troll..... moving on

Log in, after a year of not playing and the game is just as dead and shitty as when i left. Bank full of gold, silver, steel rubies, and other useless waste of time/effort/junk. I was hoping to come back to a thriving world and reconnect to the inner politics of the top guilds. But i fear this game is Dead, Dead to me, dead :( 

Dam you Mortal Online... Dam you...

Ohh, first post from a new account on MMORPG bahing MO. Have I seen that one b4? And can I have your gold?

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Originally posted by Psalms

I was reading up on MO and thought about starting, but every thread I see tells of the terrible shape this game is in.

Are there any redeeming qualities at this point, or does the fun of the game rely on a thriving community, which it no longer has?

Thanks!

Reading on this site you´ll mostly see people bashing it. It´s the same 4-6 guys doing it over and over again. Mostly fans from DF:UW the other sandbox fantasy MMO about to get launched. I recommend you test it yourself and make up your own mind. It doesn´t cost any to do it at least these days.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 13,498
    Originally posted by Lahuzer
    Originally posted by Psalms

Thanks!

Reading on this site you´ll mostly see people bashing it. It´s the same 4-6 guys doing it over and over again. Mostly fans from DF:UW the other sandbox fantasy MMO about to get launched. I recommend you test it yourself and make up your own mind. It doesn´t cost any to do it at least these days.

That is an absolutely untrue statement.  The vast majority of posters have a negative view of the game.  Very few think positively about the game.

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• knoxamizknoxamiz Member Posts: 2

Android FTW...

This discussion has been closed.