Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Z-board Wow keyset review

The recent review of Z-board WOW keyset...

...was a little strange if you ask me. When I read it I get the idea that the reviewer really tried to sell the product. I mean, in detail explain how the board seems low quality but then claims to have done a test (accidental) in order to prove it is of a very high quality.

And what is up with the grading? Two different types of grade and a final summary grade. All 5 of 5 possible points. Either you should use one final grade or divide it up even more. I didnt get the feeling that the review is reliable. Is was too positive, the only one little negative thing that might have been wrong with it is the reboot when changing keyset.

Im sorry but I dont buy it. In two different places the reviewer presses on how much worth the money the keyset is. Is this something an objective reviewer should do to a larger extent? The price should shortly be discussed as too high or worth the money, nothing more.

It could be that the reviewer is just too optimistic and havent tried the keyset enought to find all the set backs or could this really be a review to promote the product?

I really hope the reason is the reviewer and I would like to read a little more complete and objective report on the wow keyset. Im thinking of buying the z-board with the wow keyset and then I want all the facts, is it really this good as the reviewer claims?

Does anyone agree?

/Dreadman