Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Theia Steps Down

deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/threads/theia-stepping-down.81291/

Dear Community,

This is a tough one and it has been a very difficult message to draft. Simply put, my time as Staff at SV has come to an end. I want to firstly thank the community as a whole for the wonderful, frightening, enlightening and on occasion hilarious time that I’ve had working with you and indeed with the other members of the Support Staff too. We have always been stronger as a community and however much I have personally put into MO and SV it was because I share that same vision for Mortal - an open world, full loot, full pvp hardcore sandbox; the very same vision you share – and it’s been an amazing experience. I am sorry to be stepping down now but my other ‘life’ is equally demanding so I am stepping aside to allow a smooth transition and to help where I can in doing that.

To the rest of the Support team the other GM’s the new CM and (I hope) new EM I truly wish you all the very best of luck and if I can help in some small way then please let me know.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank LGM Discord for the support over the years and thank him for allowing me to keep the name Theia – for this act of kindness I am exceedingly grateful. Discord has to take and make the really tough decisions and I’m grateful for him doing that too – and ask everyone to continue to supporting the whole team as they work through the challenges of this exciting time.

I always promised that I would be with Mortal until ‘the lights go out’ and whilst I won’t now be able to keep that promise as staff I will still be seen upon the sand and mountains of Nave but now as just Theia.

Now, where did I put that sword?

See you all in-game!

Theia

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

Comments

• ShyaticShyatic Member Posts: 41
    Rats always get off a burning ship first.... no surprises.
  • LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    [mod edit]

Probably more then ever now. ;)

But personally I think it´s sad to see him leave. I always liked Theia my self, and never had any problems with him. But for all you that disliked him here. Now you have the chance to chop his head in MO. :P

• RawizRawiz Member UncommonPosts: 584

Theia was probably their best spokesperson, but I'm not saying he was any good. He took the failures of the game as personal insult around here and trolled quite a bit.

Maybe they don't need a person who can write proper english anymore with the F2P. I mean, geez Henrik, if your game is doing as well as you say, you can afford some english lessons. (this from a finnish person).

• YojimboBimboYojimboBimbo Member Posts: 162
    I don't think many disliked Theia here, they just called him out on a lot of the bull he would spew.  I still think he was one of the better SV support staff, even if his propaganda came off as daft.  His loss is a detriment to a staff that was already shitty.
  • hungerjackhungerjack Member Posts: 14

Theia was def one of the better staff, but he is just as guilty as SV for trying to promote that broken shitty rip off of a game.

Fuck em all...

• argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300
    Theia was the most helpfull and polite GM i ve meet while i was playing MO. He lost the game though when he took the role as a frontman for SV and i believe he was disapointed aswell cause he realized at some point that MO is going nowhere and his tries to do things for the game itself where simply shouts in the dark since SV's innability was and still is a brake for the game.
  • myndziussmyndziuss Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I was hoping they would replace Discord with Theia some day but i guess that aint happening. Maybe that guy Drusus will eventually take discords place, ive heard good things about him.

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045
    Originally posted by hungerjack

Theia was def one of the better staff, but he is just as guilty as SV for trying to promote that broken shitty rip off of a game.

Fuck em all...

SV staff has always been the bottom of the barrel, not much to choose from.