Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Breathtaking video

Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193
Raw combat recorded as spectator with HUD off. Most immersive video I've seen so far. The only downside to the video is that it glorifies the smurfs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw3Micmkfr8&list=FLsaY4qwkmX7DJ_Mc-04yyOw&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Comments

• drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273
    Thats pretty awesome! 
  • RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    How did they stay alive long enought to film this.  I tried the game for the first time tonight and all that happened is that I got sniped every 10 seconds.  Horrible experience.   Nice video though.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• MaGicBushMaGicBush Member UncommonPosts: 689
    Great video, though I do agree the snipers need some tweaking. I find it very annoying to spawn, and walk to a ledge and die within 2 seconds of standing there(or in a field). You have to constantly be moving to avoid it. 

--------------------

-Currently playing FFXIV, and BDO.

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

I'll tell you one thing, this damn game eats hours easily image

However if your into combat shooters, you should love this game hands down.

But beware, the cash shop can be very tempting.

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    Originally posted by JR4D

I'll tell you one thing, this damn game eats hours easily image

However if your into combat shooters, you should love this game hands down.

But beware, the cash shop can be very tempting.

The cash shop is a double edged sword even for the people with disposable income. If you do buy everything you need, you may end up denying yourself progression goals for the medium to long term.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Yep that was planetside 2. All day, all night.

Nice vid. A fricken war reporter image

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by Roxtarr
    How did they stay alive long enought to film this.  I tried the game for the first time tonight and all that happened is that I got sniped every 10 seconds.  Horrible experience.   Nice video though.

Stop running out into the open ;)

It took me about 3 days during CB to stop running out and getting murderd. It took another 1 week to understand where I was and where I was trying to go. After about 3 weeks I started to settle in. Recognizing names of bases and layouts.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

A bit of a light assault gameplay and a hilarious video. Even one of the creative directors commented on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2-uSO_CxMY

You die a lot btw, can't be helped. You'll eventually get better and die less, but the amount is always a compromise of playing it safe and having fun.

• skydiver12skydiver12 Member Posts: 432

Originally posted by Xasapis
    A bit of a light assault gameplay and a hilarious video. Even one of the creative directors commented on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2-uSO_CxMY

You die a lot btw, can't be helped. You'll eventually get better and die less, but the amount is always a compromise of playing it safe and having fun.

It's hilarious because it shows even a gamepad playing giraffe with the aiming accuracy of of a cat stepping over a keyboard can get amazing killing streaks because the shotgun on Light is ridiculous "balanced".

• zomard100zomard100 Member Posts: 228
    Because of that game i canceled all my other mmorpg accounts. Never was a fan of mmofps but PS2 is epic
  • Very nice video - I can't wait to upgrade my video card so I can play on max settings
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,915
    That really looks like fun pity I get FPS headaches so I avoid FPS games but seriously it looks good.