Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just Started

USGUY1USGUY1 Member Posts: 9

Hey guys I just finally decided to give SWG a try. I started a character on Corbantis, but it seems pretty unpopulated so I might make a switch to a different server. I am wondering if anyone still plays this game that visits this board and would like to team up ingame sometime, or maybe get me involved with a Guild if there are any good ones. Anyway I don't care which server you guys are on, because Corbantis seems pretty dead. Go ahead and let me know if you are interested.

-USGUY1
Traj Vespo
Corbantis

Comments

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

If you would consider starting on Naritus server I and my guildmates would be most happy to get you started ... with no obligations to join our guild or city.

We have plenty of cash and equipment ... giving some of it to you as a newbie is some help  to you at the beginning and makes for a MUCH smoother start. If you also have Jump to Lightspeed you will soon find out that its VERY easy to make lots of money even as a totally new player and pay yourself for anything you need after a week or so. Dont pay us back anything ... help the NEXT newbie you meet after YOU are a veteran.

You can contact me here or as Novarider on Naritus. I may also been online as Delos. I play at European times, but you can mail me in game if I am offline. You can also ask any questions you have HERE : http://www.impslave.com/forum2/     (homepage of my guild)

Have fun

Erillion

• Hi, Chimera-Europe is a busy server.  I and I'd be happy to introduce you to some people that are really great at helping people get underway. Not so much in free stuff but in grouping with you teaching and helping you find your own way.

If you intrested Mail me here.

• USGUY1USGUY1 Member Posts: 9

Hey thanks for the offers guys. I actually got off to a much quicker start than I originally expected. I am playing on Ahazi, and have started on my Teras Kasi profession. I haven't purchased JTL yet, but I am curious how to make money so easily on it. I will probably get it in the near future.

Thanks,
    USGUY1

Iskgaar
    -Ahazi

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

How to make money in space :

a) Take the free starter ship (you get it from your pilot trainer, with your first mission)

b) Launch into the skies above Tatooine/Naboo/Corellia.

c) Find a concentration of enemy Tier 1 and 2 fighters

d) Kill a fighter every 10 seconds

e) After about an hour max. you cant hold any more loot in your inventory ... land

f)  Install the better loot parts into your ship.

g) Sell the other loot parts to the NPC chassis dealer for 1k per loot level. Guess you make about 100 k between launch and landing ( anything between 15 min and an hour depending on your personal skills and your knowledge of the local space and where to find victims).

h) Dont forget to talk to your trainer once in a while to increase in pilot level and skill

i) Upgrade to a better ship chassis when possible (you find the best deal by doing a galaxy wide vendor search for the items you need).

Have fun

Erillion