Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: Closed Beta Key Giveaway #2

Comments

• rmk70rmk70 Member UncommonPosts: 408
    I've been a huge fan of Cable ever since I was a kid. Love his conflicted back story, his struggle to do good through morally questionable means and his abilities are f-ing killer. Love playing a guy who feels fallible and mortal. 
  • ion900ion900 Member Posts: 1
    I would probably play as Spiderman, I know that he is rather generic, but he was the first marvel superhero i ever read about, and his powers and storyline are awesome. But I would really like it if they made Venom a playable character, because he has been a good guy a lot more than you'd really think, and he is my favorite marvel character. (except carnage, but he is an insane mass murderer, so I don't think he really qualifies for the hero part of marvel heroes).
  • Sigurd57Sigurd57 Member UncommonPosts: 347

I'd have to go with Captain America.

Shield Tossin' -  Face Smashin' -  Nazi Killin'  - Awesome!

I loved playing as Cap in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games!

Hey TSW Players http://www.unfair.co/ for Mission guides, Lore Locations and stuff....

• gorro187gorro187 Member UncommonPosts: 234
    I'd personally love to play as puck from Alpha Flight. He remind's me of Danny Devito and that is my hero. I've looked up to him since the movie twin's. All Puck want's is for wolverine to come back to Alpha Flight. Is that asking to much? long live Puck!
  • ubernubyubernuby Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Thor because he's a freaking god.
  • kyokurekyokure Member Posts: 1
    Iron Man. Mark VI, VII, Silver Centurion, Classic Costume, and all other stuffs. Ah too much, everybody loves him. Who doesn't?
  • jimbilly211jimbilly211 Member Posts: 2

Cannon Ball , Immortal country boy for the win.

• jimbilly211jimbilly211 Member Posts: 2

Cannon Ball , Immortal country boy for the win.

• RobbgobbRobbgobb Member UncommonPosts: 674

This is the same thing I said last time. There has been no change. There is only character that I want to play. I know he has had a lot of changes from when I was little but Captain America for me.

I still remember being a kid and playing as him with a garbage can lid. I would take frisbees and try to bounce them off things like he did. He was just superb human and not special powers but had a great tactical and strategic mind to go with constant training. He was my idol when I was a child. I still can recall books where he would have his shield bounce off multiple enemies to be in his hand the next panel. 

Comic books is why I learned to read. My mother had a paper sack full of them. I couldn't read them and wasn't enough to look at the pictures so I tried very hard to learn to read. Captain America and the Avengers were my favorite comics. He just seemed so great and so I have always picked him as my favorite. Hope the shield is really cool in the game.

• Twilight33Twilight33 Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Hawkeye. i love gadgets. Can you solve problems without them? ya, but it wouldn't be as fun without them :)

• cantreccantrec Member UncommonPosts: 2

Forge.

The crafter in me wants to design and build.

• MidnightrobMidnightrob Member Posts: 1
    Thor and only Thor.  Whom else can play  whack -a-mole with a hammer?
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,495
    Colossus, whom I plan to roleplay with a Yakov Smirnoff accent. In text as well as over voice.
  • keitholikeitholi Member UncommonPosts: 140

I am going to play them all because I have alt-itis and have been collecting comics for the last 35 years. 

"I hunger for a joy...a rapture beyond all comprehension." "That need is a part of me..." "It consumes me."  Now gimmie my key so I can get to it !!!oneone!

• Disentomb1Disentomb1 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    The Human Torch,a one hell of a killing machine and with the new suit with Cosmic Rod,and Annihilus by his side like a dog,he is a pure motherfu..er !
  • dennison89dennison89 Member Posts: 19

STORM!!!!

Come on, you know that throwing lighting from your fingers and blowing people away (literally) would be amazing. Not only that, Storm has one of the most detailed back stories of the marvel universe and she has lead the x-men on a number of occasions. 

BEST MUTANT OF ALL TIME!!!!!! I mean look what she did to Cyclops!

• gambitaabgambitaab Member Posts: 1

I want to play as Jean Grey aka The Phoenix. She is one of my favorite marvel characters. Her fiery animations will be visually appealing, and her TK will be an awesome tool to use in this Diablo inspired MMO. I can't wait to play, and I would love to be a tester for the game!

thanks,

gambitaab

• LanfeaLanfea Member UncommonPosts: 223

hope summers alias the mutant messiah ...

because her birth - first appearance during x-men: messiah complex in 2007 - initiated a really great storyline and defined the direction of the x-men franchise for the next several years in a good way. unforgettable the picture in which cable holds baby hope in his arm with his thought: "here comes the hard part".

• NailzzzNailzzz Member UncommonPosts: 515
         Sadly the one i really want to play hasnt been put in yet, but im confident he will be in. Dr. Strange.
  • Inko21Inko21 Member Posts: 2
    Deadpool. Because we are all living in a comic.
  • dansan555dansan555 Member Posts: 1

I want play the Marvel Heroes with Storm...

Because she is a mutant with weather control abilitys,she so powerful than Thor with his powers,I want defeat the purifiers with his lightnings bolts,the Hidra Soldiers with Some Cyclones,the IMA with blizzards,the Hell's Kitchen's Muggers with some freeze abilitys,anyway I will use all power of the enviorement,and if i am luck,i will join with my x-buddies around the open missions to show the villains why the X-men are..."The best in what they do"!!!!And after this...I want face Magneto!!!!

• AG-ODINAG-ODIN Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I would have to choose hulk Always been a fav then even more so after avengers "Hulk Smash"!!!
  • k44mosk44mos Member Posts: 22

Hands down Beast.

We hairy bastards have to stick together.

On a more serious note, I loved how they managed to unify the primal characteristics with a higher understanding of human nature.

In my opinion, Beast represents the best possible fusion between archaic, animalic sources and an elevated, higher form of existence (mentally/psychologically).

• tmanrocks999tmanrocks999 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    ice man because u can slow everything down 
  • sylum69sylum69 Member UncommonPosts: 100

Luke Cage!!! Luke Cage has become my favourite over the past few years. Personally I think he's one of the more underrated characters in Marvel and would like to see a little more love given to him. Plus it takes guts to wear a mustard yellow shirt.

SWEET CHRISTMAS!!!!

This discussion has been closed.